Tonight's moon ritual herb blend

Firstly hope I’m posting this in the right place…

Tonight I continued my apothecary journey and made my own herb blend for the first time.

The ritual for the first quarter moon recommends Frankincense, Rosemary, Peppermint, Camphor, or Sunflower to call on the energies of tonight’s Moon in Leo.

I decided to blend rosemary from my garden with mint from my herb collection using my wooden pestle and mortar.

It’s also the first time I’ve used my mini cauldron with the charcoal discs which arrived yesterday.

Smells amazing and I feel very peaceful yet strong.

8 Likes

Love, love, love, love this :heart_eyes: Your mortar and pestle are beautiful :heart_eyes: Enjoy your empowerment :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Oh wow! That sounds so nice! And your mortar and pestle is beautiful! I’d almost be afraid to use it! Great job!

4 Likes

Congrats on your first herb blend, @IrisW! :raised_hands: It sounds like a powerful (and wonderfully fragrant) combo- may it be the first of many lovely herb blends to be crafted through your talented hands :pray::blush:

And I’m with Amethyst- you have a gorgeous mortar and pestle :star_struck:

4 Likes

Your mini cauldron is gorgeous! I bet the smell was lovely, too!!!

5 Likes

It really was. My first time using charcoal discs and fresh herbs I wasn’t really sure what to expect but it was a really pleasant smoke, not too overpowering. Which is great as my hubby isn’t a huge fan of incense as it gives him a headache.

6 Likes