Top 5 Holiday Movies 🎄

This is my top 5 Christmas/Winter/Holiday movies I love watching every year :santa:
What are some of yours? :mrs_claus:

1. A Christmas Story (1983)

2. Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966 & 2000) both the classic cartoon version and the one with Jim Carry

3. The Shop Around the Corner (1940)

4. Gremlins (1984)

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

1 Like

Can you believe I haven’t watched most of these! Only the Grinch one because my wife loves Dr Seuss.

I’m used to Home Alone and that other silly movie about Arnold Schartzenegger trying to buy a toy for his son! :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, my brother was obsessed with this movie growing up! I can’t for the life of me remember what it’s called, but I do remember that it ended up with Arnold dressed up as the action figure in the middle of a parade or something! That’s a hilarious movie!

I don’t really watch too many Christmas movies - mainly because I worked retail for most of my life and I get really tired of the typical “Hallmark” style movies and songs. However, I really enjoy The Polar Express and try to watch it every year with my daughter. If all else fails, ABC Family typically has a Harry Potter movie marathon on that I’ll binge-watch. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Just found it online! the name was Jingle All the Way, and the toy the kid wants is “Turbo-Man”.

I feel the same about that kind of movie, but I’ll definitely watch some Holiday-themed comedy specials or cartoons!

2 Likes