Treated myself

So finally, I had enough money to treat myself to some witchy stuff. I have been itching to buy some things for myself and my altar for a bit but needed the money.

There is a local place in downtown London that specializes in Wiccan stuff. I love it and have bought something from there before. Today I bought myself a mini cauldron, an altar cloth and 2 crystals. I got carnalian and Lapis Lazuli.

Here is ‘Baby Blue’. the altar cloth it’s on is the new one, it’s the moon phases with flowers. I love it.

17 Likes

They’re lovely @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s no fun being on a tight budget, but when you do get to treat yourself… :blush: Enjoy with a full heart, no guilty feelings or second guessing allowed, they’re worth it, and you’re definitely, always worth it! :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I’m so happy that you have a local store and were able to treat yourself! Baby Blue is a cute cauldron! :cauldron:

10 Likes

Oh how cute! :heart_eyes: I love cute tiny little things lol and that cauldron is no exception!

7 Likes

Those are so lovely!! I haven’t ever seen a cauldron in blue! Also, I really love the altar cloth! Definitely a great treat!! May it all serve you well!

8 Likes

Oh wow! I’ve never seen a blue one either & I love small little things too! :revolving_hearts: Blue is my favorite color so I’m really happy that they are even a thing :laughing: I may have to go hunt one down!

Enjoy your new treasures! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

What a lovely little cauldron! You scored!

7 Likes

Baby Blue is absolutely gorgeous- what a lovely color for a cauldron! :blue_heart: :sparkles:

It sounds like you have fun shopping and got yourself some really nice treasures- I’m happy for you, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! May your lovely new things serve you well :blush:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Ooh, I LOVE the cauldron! It’s beautiful! And the altar cloth is beautiful.

I’m saving up for a cauldron of some sort as well. I haven’t found the right one to splurge on yet!

Great find! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

very pretty thank you for sharing .

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.