Triple Conjunction 10/9/2021

I want to pass on this message received from Yasmine Boland;

On October 9, 2021, the Sun joins Mercury and Mars in the heavens. To have two planets form an intense link in the same sign is significant. However, to have three do so is rare and extra meaningful.

Triple Conjunction

This triple connection occurs in the sign of Libra. First, the Sun brings powerful energy to a thought, idea, plan, or something you must convey or communicate. Then, the Sun’s link with Mars brings a fiery burst of energy to stop thinking about what needs to be done and take the necessary action.

Time To Get Serious

It’s time to get serious about something you may have pondered for long enough.
How this triple conjunction affects you depends on what Libra represents in your horoscope chart.

10 Likes

Now, all we need is a Gelfling and the shard from the Dark Crystal and we’ll be able to unite the Democrats and Republicans in the States again!

LOL! Sorry, couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

Ha, Ha, I just envisioned a little puppet man bobbing along.

4 Likes

Dark Crystal was an awesome movie. I actually saw it in the theater with my Mom and those bug things of the Skeksis scared the pee out of me.

4 Likes

@Garnet @Amethyst HAHA! Now that is funny! :laughing:
Thanks for the laughs ladies :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @moonshadow! I saw the Triple Conjunction and just couldn’t help myself. Glad I could give you a giggle!

1 Like

I looked in my chart and i couldn’t find any Libra at all! However, my last marriage AND last long term relationship was with Libra, as well as anonther BF. I wonder if we gravitate toward people who have what we don’t have in our chart?

1 Like