Two DIY Witchy Charms

Here are two DIY witchy charms that you could piece together and keep and hang around your home or give as gifts.

14 Likes

@SilverBear thanks for the ideas. :blush:

7 Likes

I really want to make snowmen with the orange and coffee beans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

These are great! (eagerly sets off to Joann’s to buy supplies) :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

You have a very creative mind! I like them both but I have all the ingredients for the first one. Thank you so much! I know what I’m doing today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll post a picture here when we’re done (me and the kiddos).

5 Likes

Well, here is my moon crafted by my kids. We just did one for now to see how it goes. But there’s a mess but that’s part of the fun!! They wanted it to look like the plant that people kiss under :sweat_smile:… the mistletoe. I think it looks great!!

Sorry again for the crap picture because my phone dropped and I’m awaiting a new one as a gift.

7 Likes

It looks great

5 Likes

Omg it’s going to be spa and craft evening here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that looks great! :kiss: :kiss: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

OMG those are so pretty! Thank you @SilverBear

3 Likes