Two Years In The Craft

The summer solstice marks the anniversary when I decided to start practicing. June 23 is the day when, after some research, I began reading Scott Cunningham as an introductory to Wicca. It’s still the best decision I’ve made in my life and I have no regrets.

My Craft has gotten me through some stressful times in my life and it’s changed how I see the world and myself. I’ve learned a lot in two years. My first altar was a cardboard box. Now, I have two altars, one with draconic paraphernalia :wink: and one that is more traditional. I didn’t think I could write any spells. Now, I must have at least two, almost three dozen in my standard BOS and Draconic BOS. I’m still learning and probably will always be learning, but I feel like I can now answer most questions newcomers to the Craft have. I used to think that I had to follow everything in the books I’ve read down to the T, but thanks to Spells8, I learned that I can “chart my own course”, so to speak.

I can’t thank all of you enough for supporting me in my journey and teaching me so much.

Here’s to many more years in the Craft! :wine_glass:

15 Likes

Congratulations Kasandra! :heart: It’s been so amazing watching you grow into your own craft and experience. You’re such a light in the forum and I’m positive that you’re a shining light to all new and old members here :heart: :dragon:

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary :partying_face: and Congratulations :tada: @Kasandra
And… here’s to many more years in the Craft :champagne: :dizzy:
:heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations on two awesome years! Cheers to many more! :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face::star_struck::four_leaf_clover::hibiscus:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Kasandra! That is such a big deal! I’m so proud of the way you’ve spread your wings and let yourself soar!

6 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years!! What an exciting accomplishment! Happiest of days :wine_glass:

6 Likes

How wonderful! Congratulations and Happy Craft Anniversary. I’m so glad you are still growing, learning and reaping the benefits

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

7 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats @Kasandra on this milestone! :champagne:

I wish you and everyone a happy solstice! Blessings in your path and lots of good luck ahead :sun:

6 Likes

Two years is a big milestone- how fun to look back and see just how far you’ve come! :blush:

Raising my cup to you, @Kasandra :wine_glass: Congrats on your two-year Craft anniversary, and cheers to the many more wonderful years to come! Keep rising higher and continue to shine as bright as dragon fire, my friend! :fire::sparkles::dragon_face:

5 Likes