Two years on Spells 8 already!

Hard to believe I’ve been on Spells 8 for two years, now! Insane how fast time flies! This site has become part of my daily life that it’s hard to imagine a time without it! The list is too long, but thank you to all the wonderful people here who have provided me with a wealth of information in many areas of the Craft. I truly believe that I wouldn’t be where I am today if not for this wonderful site. Love all of you! :heart:

16 Likes

Happy Spells 8 Birthday!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great! I don’t know where we’d be without your awesomeness!

9 Likes

Congratulations!! Cake and ales ceremony!! :cake: :beers: Be very Blessed!!

11 Likes

@Kasandra so happy you’ve been here! I only joined in August but this really is a wonderful place to call home.

Blessings to you!

:people_hugging: :pentagram: :candle: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Congratulations and happy Spells8 birthday! :birthday: :tada:

It’s hard to believe it’s been two years already :laughing: but here we are!

Love you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Aniversary :partying_face: @Kasandra :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Oh wow! 2 years already! That’s great to hear! I’m so happy that it’s become such a great place for you & a part of your practice!

Congratulations! :tada: Here’s to more to come :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Spells8 anniversary dearest @Kasandra!! :birthday: :cake: :candle: :partying_face: :tada:

8 Likes

Now that’s a milestone to celebrate! :partying_face: Congrats on your second Spells8 Anniversary, @Kasandra- it’s been a blessed two years together! May there be many more to come :heart::blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.