Ughh I need to learn

So I always try to moon water each full moon. So I do my little ritual, set the intention and all that. Remind myself to get the water before the sun touches it.

Do I ever get it?? NOPE.

Today is not different. Charged my crystals too. And are they inside befor the sun was up? Nope.

Not mad, just chuckling at myself cuz at least Im consistent :stuck_out_tongue:

At least there 3 days of a full moon. I will try again tonight.

13 Likes

haha don’t worry, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene – it happens to the best of us!

9 Likes

I feel like this would be me, that is why I have not even attempted to try making moon water, plus living on a second floor does not help. You will get it eventually.

8 Likes

Heyy! It is ALRIGHT! You know, I also made full pink moon water on 6th, and guess what? In the morning as my alarm clock rang, I ran upstairs to my terrace and my moon water was saved by 3 minutes! :joy: :hugs: Soo, I wanna tell you it is okay and just do one lil trick that I do - tell yourself before sleeping that you are getting up really early tomorrow. That should be quite firmly spoken and see the magic! :wink: :sparkles: I often do this…(my poor alarm clock certainly can NOT achieve its mission to wake me regularly…! :sweat_smile:) Blessed Be Love!
:sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

There’s a lot of good things to be said about consistency! I’m sure you’ll find a trick or way to remember or save the moon water eventually- and then once you get into the habit, you’re set! :grinning: :+1:

Maybe put it somewhere that gets morning shade? That way you’ll have a bit more time to bring it in before the sunlight actually touches it :sun_with_face:

And there’s always another full moon and more chances for moon water crafting to look forward to- no worries at all! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Dierna_Nimue_Selene I can’t count the number of times that I have done similar things with both crystals & waters… that being said… depending on the time of year & the day of the weeks I’m doing these things… I try to put them out once the darkness falls & leave out for at least 4 hours. More if I can & depending on the positions of the Moon or Sun (whichever I’m working with at the time)… it’s rare for me to either:

• A. Remember to bring them in before the sunrises :sunrise:
  • B. Remember to ask someone to bring them in & just put them on the table for me.
  • C. Remember that it’s even a Full Moon :full_moon:

I completely feel your pain on this one :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.