Uncle Has a High Grade Fever

Hello to everyone,

I just received confirmation tonight that one of my uncles suddenly has high grade fever. He doesn’t have CoVid19, it’s more like its a symptom of one of his existing medical conditions…for now he lives with my maternal grandma who ends up easily worried and anxious whenever this happens so my mother brought me to sleep with my maternal grandma for the night…I’ll figure out what I can do to help cure him if this is a spiritual illness too, if it’s not a spiritual illness I’ll likely use the life force gifted to me to help out in the healing process, if anyone’s free and willing it’s okay to send off positive energy for both my uncle and grandma too, they’ll likely need it,

Thank you and Blessed Be,
Margaret

15 Likes

So sorry to hear this!!! I will light a cane and say a prayer for you both!!! :pray::candle:

7 Likes

Thank you @christina4 , I actually have to wake up every 4 hours so that he’ll be able to intake medicine, this is the first round, It’s past 2 am in my country, second batch is around 6 am. My sleep schedule is likely to be disturbed for the entire day today, so I might end up actually offline and asleep somewhere in the afternoon or early evening later on

7 Likes

I’m so sorry! That sounds very scary for you. I’ll keep both of them in mind when I do my nightly prayers tonight!

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to her this :heart: I will include you, your grandmother and uncle in the candle I light for the energy circle :heart: take care of yourself as well :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes

@anne2, this may be something perfect for @christina4’s box. I know she has already seen this but we’re all about consent when we do magic for others. I can add your family to the energy exchange, too, even though I know so many have already seen and responded to your request.

Sending you and your family light tonight.

7 Likes

Margret,
I am so sorry to hear this and hope he pulls through! I can send some prayers your way when I lite my candle I’ll ignite it with some love and healing!
Blessed be!:sparkles:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you @Liisa , @praecog29 and @Jeannie1 , @Amethyst I think I exhausted a lot more of my energy than I expected several hours ago, hopefully my uncle isn’t resistant to any energy brought his way, he’s pretty much the only other person I know in my mother’s side who could actually see or sense the presence of any spirits whenever a family outing occurs in the province his generation would choose for the next one to spend time and have fun to, my grandma seems to still be at her usual self but not as anxious as last night, I’ll sleep later it’s about to be breakfast time here which is why I’m awake

7 Likes

You, your grandma, and your uncle are all in my thoughts and prayers, @anne2 :pray::heart: Your uncle is blessed to have your love and care- and please try to take good care of yourself as well!

Sending positive energy your way. May his situation improve quickly! :candle:

5 Likes

At this point @TheTravelWitch , I do have to take care of myself too, the uncle has recovered from his fever, the worst likely passed somewhere early in the morning today considering he’s already he’s usual self albeit the Anito did tell me it’s likely he’s also internally confused who sent him those energies to cure him too. Back to the subject, he also found out from social media I am enlisted to be vaccinated against CoVid19 tomorrow morning earlier in the afternoon today, the information actually woke me up from the sleep I was starting to have, so now I’ll have to sleep early in the evening tonight around an hour or two after dinner, he told my mother which is why I ended up picked up from their house back to the one where I reside in. As a precaution for myself I ended up drinking the same tea I’d usually drink when it feels like I’m about to end up with a cold or fever for tomorrow. I honestly don’t know if the vaccination team does it on purpose to surprise the one about to be vaccinated with the sudden news or if this is just how they work, Thank you to all who helped him out end up better, now I’ll have to take care of myself too,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

6 Likes

Of course I’ll add your uncle to the healing box if you’ll allow, @anne2 and thank you for the post to remind me @praecog29

6 Likes

The vaccine isn’t that bad. Your arm will hurt!!! And you might get tired right after.

When I went to receive my vaccine, the people there wouldn’t let me leave for 15 mins because I would be too tired. They were right!!

Please take care of yourself!!! We need you healthy first, and safe and happy!!! :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

6 Likes

That’s alright with me @christina4 if you do add him in the healing box too, there’s some rumors among people here that sometimes a vaccination will either hurt or not depending on the doctor assigned to do the shot…some hands are really heavy for the patient, some are not, it’s similar to chance itself if you get one without a heavy hand, I don’t know if the luck I had with the IV injected last year by a single nurse during the hospitalization time I got in Dengue will still occur, the hand that one had was not heavy, Hopefully it still works, Mom would have to wait for 15 minutes after the vaccination tomorrow then, it’s likely she won’t leave me alone even after those 15 minutes till it’s certain the fever the vaccine gives to form antibodies won’t cause any Asthma attack later on to me, it’s the first dose tomorrow, I guess this means I am to rest and recover for the next 2 - 3 days this week,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

5 Likes

Alright, I’m adding you and your uncle’s names to the box right now!

And yes, after the vaccine please rest and try to recharge. Take care of yourself, we need you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus: Blessed be :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Good luck with the vaccine! Take care of yourself, love!

3 Likes

I am so glad to hear that your uncle is doing better, @anne2! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am sure his return to health is thanks to your wonderful care and attention- he is blessed to have you at his side!

Wishing you all the best of luck with your vaccine! :pray: It seems that any post-shot exhaustion and/or side effects can be influenced by many things- such as which vaccine you are receiving, if you had covid before, and your own personal body. Everyone is different! As for me, I got my shot and felt absolutely fine for the 20 minute resting period. We took the train home and it wasn’t until later that night that I started to feel tired from both the shot and the long journey :sleeping:

Drink your special tea blend and continue to take good care of yourself, Margaret! Wishing you good luck and positive energy for your health and the vaccination today :pray::heart:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Thank you, the shot had been done around 6 hours ago @christina4 and @Amethyst, the same luck as the one from a year ago in the hospital is still there, I somewhat blame the past physical abuse for giving me such a high pain tolerance on my end @TheTravelWitch , it work out in my favor anyway, I got Sinovac, this vaccine however didn’t exactly made me dizzy 15 minutes after it, it’s more of the part where you been shot feels a lot more heavier than the usual feeling, some report their arm feels numb, I actually ended up drinking the same tea blend before the shot and I would guess it’s actually working, I haven’t caught the fever today during this past 6 hours after it, I have to moderate it though considering I did drink one yesterday too, Also thank you too for the good energy,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

4 Likes

Glad you made it through okay.

3 Likes

Congrats on the vaccine and glad to hear you’re doing okay, @anne2! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep drinking that healthy tea and taking care of yourself- some people feel a bit tired and heavy for a few days after their shot. Sending continued love, light, and positive vibes your way! :heart:

3 Likes