Upcoming road trip

Hubby and I decided to get the heck outta winter wonderland and head to Arizona specifically the Tuscon area from April 1 - the 5th. Just wanted to let you all know in case I don’t get a chance to hop on at all (we are looking at property and Randonauting). I am pretty excited as I love to travel and haven’t been to Arizona in over 2 decades now. I cannot wait to get into weather that doesn’t require hats, gloves, scarves, big coat or heat.

Blessed be :sunny:

8 Likes

Wishing you a safe and fun trip! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Enjoy the trip, you will notice a lot of changes in Tucson, they have been working on the freeway for years so hopefully it is finished. Stay safe and happy travels. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Safe travels & happy hunting for a place there!

I feel the same way! I hope it’s great weather there!

6 Likes

Be safe! I used to think about retiring in Prescott. Now I’m too old to think about moving again! :grin: I have put down my roots, infinitely. :wink: Although I still dream about Scotland. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy property hunting and here’s to a fun and safe trip!

4 Likes

I hope to one day travel to Scotland. My family is from there and my husband’s family is as well (low lander married a highlander lol, my father was not happy). I don’t know if I could live there. I don’t want to move either but we are both feeling that pull. Our kids are grown and gone and it’s time for us to reconnect and follow a different path while letting go and letting the kids live their own lives without us in their backyard.

Weather is supposed to be in the 70’s :sunny: Here in Wyoming it hit the low 60’s which was nice but still too much snow on the ground.

4 Likes

Safe travels, especially with randonauting. I’m sure you’ll be fine but I like to be better off safe than sorry. Have fun!! Now I’m in the mood to go on a road trip (but to go camping).

5 Likes

@Magdelina I salute you on your wanderlust!! :blue_car: Like Mark Twain said: Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.

5 Likes

Have a fun and safe trip, @Magdelina! I hope you can enjoy some nice weather and find some interesting properties :houses: :blush:

Scotland is absolutely gorgeous- it’s been in the back of my mind since I went there on a backpacking trip a few years ago (and stayed with the Scottish circus and stunt team :circus_tent: ). Lovely place!

I think Scotland is a great place for a home! The future is still open, but moving to Scotland is something my partner and I are considering. Living in Scotland means beautiful nature would never be far from home! :national_park: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes