UPDATE* A Spell At The Casting! re: I Ask of You... My Place of Magical Intelligence

***To all my Sisters and Brothers. I ask for your magical intelligence for an important spell. Evil has been cast and a shadow has come over a long time friend and needs to be banished should it continue. Asking the assistance of the watch towers I will offer a choice to stand down or self banishment will come forth. Should anyone have any additional I could use to ensure the correct out come…I welcome. ***
Another note- Hello and blessings to all I have missed my Coven Family. Peace and love
T

7 Likes

Welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m sorry to hear that your friend is going through a bad time and has a darkness cast over them. But look at you jumping in to help! :clap: :raised_hands: Without having the full picture, there are a few different things you could do. Here are some spells I pulled from Spells8 :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Great minds think alike… I just downloaded all but one. I thank you and wish all good to you and your circle.
hugs and kisses

7 Likes

Thank you :hugs: and to you as well!

I hope everything works out for you and your friend :sparkles:

6 Likes

Dearest MeganB,
How may I add myself to ‘where are all the witches’?
TY

6 Likes

Update
As all were invoked, their presence filled the rooms. A fog presented itself. The candles began to jerk back and forth. The air was thick and our bodies felt heavy and cramped. I quickly felt a cramp in my right forearm. My friend began to cry then sob. “Be strong!” I said. The sight of a banishment should they continue was unbearable. The fog appeared red and black, the air became a cold draft. All was noisy as if a storm was close. Suddenly, howeling began. A goup of howels in the distance with one louder than the others. The howels continued as if being drug away slowly. Causing me to ask in the room if the others could hear. Yes! everyone said in disbelief. My friend began to burp and feel nauseous. He had to run to the restroom to release. Eventually I expressed my gratitude to all the elements and what they represent. As my friend returned to the circle. We noticed where my forearm was cramped. Only my right forearm. Bulging with veins. Then we listened… Nothing… Silence! My friend just put his head down and is currently sleeping. Never seen him just pass out. After a short discussion about how amazing it was, everyone felt as though sleep was needed. I sit here still wowed and happy to know my friend has some peace. The 1st time in nearly 4 years. I had to immediately share what occured while new in my head.

Wow. Never question your ability. Infinite is your boundry. When you believe…It is yours to own.

6 Likes

Hey there :wave:

You can click the “Edit” button on the wiki comment for that post. Simply go here → Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022 ← and add yourself! If you need help, just let us know in that post and one of us moderators will get you added :blush:

Oh wow, that’s all very intense! :scream: I’m happy you were able to bring your friend peace, though :sparkles: It sounds like it was very successful, though very tiring. You deserve a nap, too. Don’t forget to ground and center yourself! Eat a yummy cookie :cookie: and have a glass of water. You deserve it!

5 Likes

Greetings @976babe! :blush:

I’m glad to hear your friend was finally able to have some peace- congrats on the successful spellwork! :sparkles:

Just wanted to say welcome back! It’s good to hear from you again :grinning:

Blessed be! :heart:

4 Likes

You are all so wonderful. Unconditional encouragement is special. I am praying all in the storms path and beyond has found understanding with the maker of nature and is spared any grief or loss.
I ask to envoke the 4 corners, directing The Mother of Nature to offer power and strength to the chosen and for all who need. I offer thanks to the oh so beautiful strength possessed. Be safe my sisters and brothers. You are valued. :zap::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Hello and blessings to you too, @976babe!

So mote it be :pray:

Thank you for sharing your support and positivity- and wishing the same to you! I hope you are doing well and enjoying the start of the new season :heart:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.