USA only ? Or available in uk

My daughter would love to join this site she is in the uk is that possible ? She can’t seem to download the app .
Many thanks mandy xxxxx

8 Likes

Hi Amanda, I’ve moved this to Site Feedback and I’m gonna tag @Francisco here – he’ll have the answers :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you so much

7 Likes

Hi @amanda44,

Thanks for your question. Your daughter can join and use Spells8 from any browser (from a computer or phone) anywhere in the world! Just follow this page Join Spells8 to create an account.

If you are asking specifically about the Spells8 app, I would have to do some testing and get back to you about that since I’m not in the UK.

In the meantime, she can use this shortcut to access Spells8 from her phone as if it were an app. :iphone:

Let me know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!

7 Likes

Hello all

Said daughter here :raising_hand_woman:t4: - I’ve managed to create an account and pay for my membership, but the app does seem to lag! I don’t know if this is a uk problem or just my phone.

Thanks mum for asking the question and thanks all for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart::sparkles:

Abby x

8 Likes

I am so happy we are on this magnificent journey together with such wonderful magical people xxxxx

8 Likes

Thank you so much she has joined x

7 Likes

I’m in the UK and have just downloaded the app and logged in.

Huge apologies @Francisco I’d completely missed your post about the app. Thanks!

7 Likes

That’s amazing @amanda44 and @Abbygail . Are you both in different countries as mother and daughter I take it?

Welcome is in order @Abbygail! I am Temujin and I am from Australia. The app works worldwide. I did find the menu on the app to take a couple seconds to respond and change the URL, but everything else works absolutely fine.

Either way, welcome and looking forward to getting to know you in the community!

Tem

8 Likes

Hey Tem!

Yes, my mum is in Georgia - USA and I am in London - UK :relaxed::revolving_hearts:

Ah that makes sense! It was mainly the menu which was lagging slightly! Thanks for your help!

X

8 Likes

@Abbygail hello and welcome. It’s wonderful that you and your mom can be on this path together. Very happy to have you both here

9 Likes

Thank you so so much we are both so happy to be here xx

7 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome :revolving_hearts: so excited to start this journey and so lucky to be doing it with my wonderful mum :relaxed::sparkles:

9 Likes

Wishing you a warm welcome @Abbygail! :heart:

I’m glad you were able to log in successfully- welcome to the forum! How wonderful that mother and daughter are embarking on a magickal journey together- I think that’s amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have any questions or feel like chatting, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You’ve got many friendly fellow coven members who are always happy to chat :woman_mage: :sparkles:

Blessed be! :two_hearts:

6 Likes