Using body waste?

Aww cute baby! I was about to adopt a Husky the other day and hubby is so against dogs (religious reasons), but it fell through as hubby couldn’t handle the kittens let alone a dog… Sad really as they are so loyal and loving. I had a Pomeranian and a Jack Russel as a kids and they were my best friends. I will share my fur babies in a sec from my phone. Be warned we are like a petting zoo here :laughing:

5 Likes

Awwwww. Huskies are my favorite breed. My kids actually got me one for mothers day yrs ago. Or so they thought. She was a horgie. Part corgie and husky. She has the shortest legs ever. Let me see if i can find u a pic.

5 Likes

Oh so cute! I have seen the mixed breed online before. they have the cutest paws! :star_struck:

5 Likes

What is your husband’s religion if i may ask?

5 Likes

Here are my babies (well asides the birds and fish lol)

7 Likes

Omg they are precious

5 Likes

Sure! Well he is Shia Muslim Afghan (Hazara ethnic you might have seen on the news about the protests). I am also a Shia Muslim however i reverted at the age of 15 3 years before i met him at age 18 when i married and am also a Eclectic Solitary witch for a year now… :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you! I get plenty of hugs (forced sometimes lol) :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh yes i have seen the protests. R yall ok.

5 Likes

Thats wonderful. Hugs are great. I have cats all around me right now

5 Likes

Yes we are more than safe here in Australia. Sad though what’s happening over there though. I feel for my husband and his people as they are marginalised everywhere. Even when i went to Iran where he grew up Hazara Afghans just get beaten and abused for no reason. I had one guy say to my sister in law randomly “Afghan girls with their hairless vj’s”, and a Hazara guy minding his own business stopped at a traffic light on his motor bike got bashed and his bike stolen just because of who he is. My husband speaks about the horrors of when he lived there where he was held at knife point and called ‘Afghani’ (a slang they use to cause offense)… Sad really when we live in such a diverse and forward world. I really feel hatred for the new government there and have to spit out a few profanities here and there when i see them on the news as they have taken Afghan’s rich culture back a few thousands years. Even other ethnics are desperate to flee (as we saw with the planes and people dying on the news). Most of all the fact that girls and women can’t go to school, just another scheme to dumb women down so they won’t have a voice. Disgusting really…

5 Likes

One of mine is a loving huggy type like me the other not so much a reflection of my husband

4 Likes

Omg thats horrible. I dont understand any culture that treats ppl that way.

I dont understand the point. Its just evil

4 Likes

Sure is, and here i get my own community (and a particular family member) saying i am the evil one (since i am a witch) when all i want is peace for myself and those around me

4 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch yesssss. Im right there with u hin. My dad im gonna burn in hell bc im a witch. I told him to save me a seat, bc he would be there before me. As he is a 2x adulterer, and his god doesnt keep forgiving the same sin.

3 Likes

Honestly if you ask me, according to the sinful things Muslims here talk about and the activities they do (murders, rpe, theft, Sx before marriage, cheating, and so on) we will all meet eventually. However, to me it is how people treat others in this life that will influence the next. I see time and time again people say “oh you will go to hell” when they could not give two care about someone in need or their own family member’s opinions right in front of them and all they do is pray away acting like a god sent individual… (my opinion btw)

3 Likes

U are 100% correct in my opinion. I treat everyone as i would want them to treat my grandmother.

Thats even why i was so good at my job. Btw i was 911 Dispatch supervisor. U may call is emergency services.

3 Likes

Btw heres my dog that was supposed to be a husky who was a horgie

5 Likes

Nice choice of work you sound like just the person. I would be proud and so you should be :blush:

3 Likes

Oh RIP little buddy. It breaks my heart when our beloved pets pass on. It feels like a piece of me goes with them. Its even harder when i get another pet as i feel guilty for filling their spot, but i remind myself i am not filling their spot merely trying to repair my heart. I see pets as a family member and treat them so. You may say my pets are more spoilt than my own kids lol

3 Likes