Vedic Palmistry-Intermediate: Palmistry Marks on Hand

Hello everyone,

Now I am going to share some marks on our hands. Let’s see what are those marks first:

1. Chain: Difficult time or period
2. Cross: If located at 4 primary lines means Life or Fate or Head or Heart, then it indicates bad events. Otherwise, this sign denotes good events.
3. Dots: This is a bad sign. This denotes crisis, depression, or loss of a loved one.
4. Grill: This is a warning sign. If found on the hill of Venus, then this denotes love problems. When the grill is found on other parts of the palm, then it denotes dissipation of energy, and the benefits of aid are very small when a person is trying to help others.
5. Island: This is a bad sign. It denotes loss of energy like depression, stress, illness, uncertainty, problems in personal and professional life. If the line is interrupted, then the problem can be solved with greater or larger loss.
6. Square: Protected by Guardian Angel. This is a positive sign of skills.
7. Star: Positive when found on hills like well-developed skills in a particular case. Negative sin when found on line of life, or on the line of fate (big problem), or heart line (stress and disease), or 8. Head line (emotional person).
8. Tassels: Sign of confusion and chaos. If this is found on the lifeline, then it denotes problems, poverty, depression, and razocherovanie.
9. Triangle: This indicates success means right conclusions through hasty decisions.

Please Note: Before I move forward, I wish you all to write down marks on your hand. You do not need to know about your secondary lines right now. Just identify what marks you have and please do not arrive at any negative conclusion.

Finally, there’s no need to share your marks on hand reading at our forum, though if you wish, you can mention it. Noting this reading will help you read your palm easily at our final section of advanced level.

For today, I am leaving you here on Vedic Palmistry. Happy Palm Reading.

Reference:

1. Palmistry - Marks on the hand | What are the signs on the hands
  2. https://academyofhandanalysis.org/
  3. Shri Maharshi College of Vedic Astrology | MCVA Udaipur | Astrology | Palmistry | Vastu Shastra | Numerology | Tarot Reading | Feng Shui Chinese Astrology | Gems & Crystals
5 Likes

I need to study the basics (which were kindly shared in Vedic Palmistry Basics) a lot more before moving into the Intermediate level of Palmistry, but I really appreciate that this resource is here whenever I’m ready for it! :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, @Princess_Tara! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thanks, dear @BryWisteria

Just take your time. I will post materials on it every alternative day. Hope you enjoy this.

4 Likes

I like how you’ve gone out of your way and added spells8 branding to the images. Thats commitment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anything for UK, UN and Spells8 (USA). England and Spells8 are very special for me. :joy::joy:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and appreciation.

4 Likes