Very new but ready to learn

Hello everyone!! My name is Katelyn I am new to all this!! I have been doing research and have been loving every minute!! I haven’t felt so much emotion about anything else. Blassed be.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home @katelyn1

It’s so nice to meet you Katelyn! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Have you found the Courses? There’s a lot of information here, so if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A You are very welcome here, and I am so glad you have joined us.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Hi @katelyn1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chanting. If you’re not sure yet, those courses that @marsha talked about will help you figure it out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Merry meet @katelyn1,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: You’ve got awesome enthusiasm- it sounds like your magickal journey is off to an exciting start! I hope you continue to enjoy your learning and that your Craft continues to bring you much happiness :heart:

Please make yourself home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Your coven is a friendly one and we are always happy to help.

On that note, did you see this week’s Merry Meet Monday post? It is a weekly list of all events, happenings, and other news that appears in the forum every Monday. It’s a good starting point as you learn how to use the forum- I recommend taking a peek if you haven’t already :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @katelyn1 :partying_face: :tada:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan :pentagram: You’re in good company with a love of research, that’s for sure. Many of us here really enjoy that, too!

I look forward to getting to know you better :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.