Very new newbie

Hello Everyone, my name is Jean and new to this, any ideas advice or just a hello would be wonderful. Looking forward to learning and moving forward.

10 Likes

Hey @jean4. Welcome to an amazing and understanding group. Best advice i can give u is research, research, research. And i hate telling u that, bc ppl said it to me so much when i started. And i was like ā€œresearch what?ā€ And no one would help me. U wonā€™t have that issue here. We all never stop learning. Do u have any ideas of what u might be interested in?

7 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the group. I am also new. I look forward to growing with you. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jean4

Itā€™s lovely to meet you, Jean, I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado.

1. There is a lot of information here on Spells8, but I think the best place to start is with the Courses
  2. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask: Q&A

Iā€™m looking forward to learning and growing with you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: alwaysā€¦
The Other Marsha
:triquetra:

6 Likes

Welcome Jean! Iā€™m Ailey from Georgia. Itā€™s so nice to meet you! Iā€™m new-ish too. I e been at this since April. You are definitely in the right place if you want to learn more and Iā€™m not sure youā€™ll find a livelier, more supportive coven anywhere!

7 Likes

@jean4
Hello Jean, so glad you could join us. You are most cheerfully welcomed. This is a group of like minded people from around the world. Here, you will find peace and comradery.
The only thing we ask is to be nice. Donā€™t let anyone bully you, if you have an issue, please contact one of the moderators.
So much to learn, start your lessons, use the Q& A and Forum.
Blessed be in joyous hope
Garnet - Magickal Extrordinaire

5 Likes

Hi @jean4! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses and the research thing. Everyoneā€™s practice is different but the courses will let you know what youā€™re interested in so you can research more. Do you know what type of magic you might be called to? Like an element, or anything else you feel drawn to?

For instance, Iā€™m an Eclectic Wiccan, which means I mix and match what feels right to me. I love candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions donā€™t hesitate to ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome Jean :star_struck:

7 Likes

Welcome! I am fairly new also and I have started with the courses. They are great so far.
I am still very new at replies and links and stuff though. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merry meet @jean4,

Just jumping on the welcome wagon to give you a hearty hello and welcome you to the forum :blush: You are amongst fellow magick-lovers here- please make yourself at home!

Others have shared some great tips and information, and I would also like to invite you to join the many ongoing activities here at Spells8. From weekly challenges to book club, free readings and more, there is always something going on! For the full list of what is happening each week, you can check out the Merry Meet Monday News Post (here is the one from this week). A new one launches every Monday! :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jean! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and I not sure but feel drawn to herbs, and moon, not sure if that makes any sense but glad I am here been trying to learn as much as I can. This site seem to be the right direction for me.

7 Likes

Thank you and you as well welcome and hope we grow to new and wonderful understanding.

6 Likes

Thank you so happy to be here and I am drawn to moon, and earth have been for long time and never really understood it until I talked to my daughter. I know I will have question soon.

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcome I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

If youā€™re interested in the moon, make sure you check out the Moon Spell for Today. Itā€™s just a little devotional and a short spell for each night and helps you keep up with what sign the Moon is in. And question away, when you get ready. Weā€™re here to help you!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @jean4, Iā€™m sorry that I havenā€™t responded sooner! Iā€™m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. I have been around for about 2 years now! I started with the courses & the Daily Ritual page to get an idea of a routine for myself.

I think the best advice is to take your time, go slow, & ask questionsā€¦ even if you think itā€™s silly. I have had a few that I look at now & Iā€™m likeā€¦ I hope no one sees that :joy: But, everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so please, whatever the question :question: , feel free to ask away! :smiling_face:

This weekā€™s challenge has to do with the Earth :earth_americas: & connecting with it. Feel free to join however you are comfortable. :hugs:

6 Likes

Hello Jean, my name is Letisha and Iā€™m also new. Itā€™s very nice to meet you :wave:t4:

7 Likes

@jean4 if u are interested in herbs i can help u with that.

This is my herb cabinet :laughing:

5 Likes

Holy Hanna girl, you have a garden. Just to make your pretty self miserableā€¦Can you send me a list of what you have?
The road is long with many a winding curveā€“but who love you? Spells8
Garnet, a mad hatter wanna be

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.