Very pleased to be here!

Merry Meet! My name is Kim.

I am beyond excited to be here. I’m a brand new baby witch! I have heard about the Craft for many years but began researching it while reading a wonderful fictional series about a Wiccan Village. The more I read the more it resonated with me. I found myself drawn more and more into the craft. I’d like to learn more about moon cycles, the seasons, and candle magic. This is so exciting for me. Thank you for having me!

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@kim7 hello and welcome. I’m so happy you found your way here. This place has lots of information and courses available and loads of talented, knowledgeable witches. If you have questions or need help with anything just ask and someone will come on to help out.

6 Likes

Welcome Kim! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. I’m a baby witch as well and have only been here for a few weeks. But I will tell you that there is a lot of information and courses you can take. And if your interested in making a Book of Shadows there is plenty of stuff to print to start you on your way.
There’s a book club, challenges, and meditations!! So so much stuff to keep you busy learning about the craft!
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Hiya @kim7,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I’m a brand new baby witch too! I too had an interest in the craft but I was hesitant to take the next step to practice as I have so much respect and awe for those who do practice, I didn’t want to ever disrespect anyone by being rubbish at it.

But here I am after the preverbal rug of life got pulled out from under me and life shoved me in a new and far better direction: a baby witch, just learning, but have learnt so much already, with a lot of thanks to the wonderful people here!

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

5 Likes

Thank you! I am sure you are wonderful at your Craft and I wish you the best!

5 Likes

Hi @kim7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: We’re excited to have you here!

Since you’re new here, I’m going to link you to the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post. That will let you know about all the fun things we’re doing this week and give you a chance to get to know people by chatting down at the bottom of the post.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @kim7! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & am an Eclectic Pagan. It’s nice to meet you. I look forward to learning with you.

We have the courses section which will touch on all of those things & so much more. Spellcasting 101 has some information on candle & moon magic as part of the course.

The Lunar Spell page changes daily with the moon phase & meditation & spell for the zodiac sign that Moon is in at the time.

A good place to start for daily practice is the Daily Ritual page which includes some candle work & a daily major arcana draw section.

I look forward to speaking with you! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Merry meet @kim7! :blush:

That’s a great picture- you look like a very warm and friendly soul! It is a pleasure to meet you :heart:

There really is something about finding the Craft that feels like coming home, isn’t there? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats to you on finding your way and following your heart!

Others have shared some helpful links, so I’ll just add in that the Search Tool and Tagging System are great ways to quickly locate any discussions about topics you are interested in. You are also invited to explore A Sacred Space (a coven-members only section of the forum- make sure you are logged into your account to access it!) where the weekly Group Ritual is held :tea:

Please make yourself at home here! And if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow coven members here who are happy to help (or even just chat!) :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome! I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. You’ve already gotten lots of good ideas and things to explore from everyone, so I’ll just say welcome and free feel to ask questions. Everyone here is so awesome and friendly, I’m sure you’ll feel as grateful for them all as I do in no time!

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I do feel like I’m home!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Kim7
This is a diversified group of kind and understanding people of all walks of life. We all came as seekers knowledge, power, respect, understanding and sometimes just plain fun.
As a support system this is the best. No one judges but we are also very careful to treat everyone as we want to be treated.
The Gals and Guys here are smart, wise, witty and supportive.
Ask what you will and if one of us doesn’t have the answer, another may lead you into the right direction.
I’m from Florida’s Gulf coast, a retired RN. I came to learn my craft better.
What I found, was a family.
Welcome again, little sister
Garnet.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @kim7! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking forward to this! I was an LPN for years, and now work as an assistant with special needs kindergarten. I love these kids! I’m very new to the Craft, and want to better myself so I can be better for everyone else. I am so thankful to have been given a chance to be part of this group. I look forward to retirement and plan to learn even more during that time and I believe I’ve come to the right place!

4 Likes

Your beautiful and joyous face makes me feel so welcome!

4 Likes

You are so kind, @kim7- maybe it’s cheesy to say, but it’s easy to be happy when surrounded by such warm-hearted people! :heart::blush: And you fit right in, Kim- the forum is truly blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Hope your work is going well and that you have a blessed day!

4 Likes

Aww
You do good and good things come to you.
Kim we wish you joy and happiness.
much love - Garnet

4 Likes