Wand making, first time ever making a wand, does anyone have any ideas on how to make wands and what you use them for?

12 Likes

That’s a lovely wand. I believe they help to direct energy. I have a wand but have never used it. It sits in my box. I tend to just use my dominant hand. :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you it’s made from a Rowan tree branch that I have in my garden

10 Likes

Any idea what wand I should maybe try next I was thinking of a moon wand. But not sure what branch would be best.

10 Likes

Beautiful wand @kirsty4 you made it perfectly :blush: wands can be made out of any wood that calls to you and @tracyS is right it’s used to direct energy this coven has a beautiful collection of wands especially @Ostara and you can find some of them here 🎎 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Witch's Collection

10 Likes

Someone here will know. We have many wand expert witches. I’ll be watching as I’m curious too. :grin::heartpulse:

9 Likes

This is my alter still doing a healing spell for my mother in law but sadly she’s doesn’t have much time left now the cancer has spread all over and I wanted to make a wand to help me sending her healing energy.

9 Likes

@kirsty4 Oh I’m so sorry to hear that Lovely. Sending energy and prayers your way. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Your want is beautiful!

I’m sorry about you mother in law. Sending love to her.

9 Likes

Thank you )0(

9 Likes

The willow tree is a moon tree. If you have one in your area that would make a perfect wand.

9 Likes

Amazing thank you I am sure I do have, I’m near the woods and will take a walk down and see if I can find one, what crystals would be good to add )0(

9 Likes

Moonstone would be perfect. :full_moon:

7 Likes

If you can’t find a Willow tree, other trees that correspond with the moon are Birch, Mesquite, and Olive.

7 Likes

Your wand is gorgeous! Really nice! Most people use it to direct energy, like an athame. I use mine to cast a circle the few times I do that.

I read that your Mother-in-law is getting worse, I hope her passing is easy. You’re in my prayers.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.