Waning crescent moon and cord cutting?

In light of hitting this recent speed bump in my growth I’ve decided to do a couple of cord cutting rituals and really would like to approach them sooner rather than later. What are everyone’s opinions on working cord cutting ceremonies during the waning crescent moon? I know that this is a time for being grateful but the is technically my reason for doing them is because I am grateful to be alive to have the urge to do them because I am grateful for the beautiful blessings that I get to enjoy because I am ready to cut these cords I do have some water and anointing oil that I made during the blue that I could consecrate and annoint my tools with before starting. Or should I instead just tough it out and muddle through and wait for the new moon? Also if I were to wait for the new moon should I start charging my ingredients and tools with moonlight and would it be fine to do so with this lunar phase energy. I need to give this ritual it’s best chances of success and so I’d rather time it perfectly and use as many correspondening qualities as possible just for my own peace of mind

6 Likes

I’d say it would work now, during the waning moon. Especially if you concentrate on how you want to wane yourself from the drug and its effects. So go ahead and go for it!

6 Likes

Well I did intend to do one for my substance abuse but this is mainly as a precaution against letting my emotions of the pregnancy and the codependency of my marriage get the best of me

6 Likes

@phoenix_dawn i would do it now. Moon phases can help boost a spell but it’s not a necessity for it to be effective. I would keep it simple and straightforward. Good luck

7 Likes

I say a waning moon is a perfect time to do a cord cutting if you’re wanting to include the phases of the moon. It’s about releasing, letting go, and seeing things get smaller or disappear. I also agree with @crystal24 that you don’t have to include moon phases in your work if you don’t want to.

5 Likes

I agree with everyone that now is perfect! I am doing some serious banishment work on Saturday. I am mad as h*ll but trying to be grounded so I can approach my spellwork in a productive way that doesn’t boomerang on me or anything. But part of me is so ready to just funnel that anger into something fierce.

5 Likes

Anything we can help with @mary25? :hugs:

5 Likes

You are so kind. Arggh. I can’t even articulate the frustration. I had nightmares last night and I’m so edgy. I found some catharsis in casting the spell tonight, invoking Saturn, Pluto and Hecate. I think feeling so powerless about important things in my life and my peace, I just want some dang peace, made me want to go for some heavy hitters on Team Mary.

5 Likes

Just a couple of pictures from my ceremony last night

6 Likes

Cord cutting can be performed on any time, just remember to fill up those areas the cord have been cut with whatever gem stones of your liking. On a normal basis, I scan all the chakras to see if all is good after the cutting.

5 Likes

Then I wish you pleasant dreams! Hopefully, you’ll be able to get some good rest soon!

5 Likes