Warding for Beginners || New Video

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my newest video with you all.

Warding is a basic form of protection magick. Normally when we think of protection magick, we think of shields, but there are many different ways you can ward a person, place, or object. These are just some of my thoughts and tips!

Also, if you watch the video and subscribe to my channel, you can find out how to enter to win one of six different prizes for hitting 1k subscribers :heart:

10 Likes

I watched this last night when it popped up as a notification on YouTube. :grin: Thank you for all of the great information.

4 Likes

EEEeeeeee so exciting!!! I entered! :crossed_fingers:
I watched your video and I got to the FAMILIAR and I guess I fall into the category that always assumed a FAMILIAR to be an animal who aligned their power with yours. THAT SAID… I am trying to broaden my definition of what a familiar is…BUT
I have a question:
There have always been cat visitors in our yard, but in the last month there has been one cat that comes everyday. It looks a bit feral since it is a little scruffy. (not normal for our neighborhood) I have looked on the neighborhood boards to see if anyone posted a lost cat. The one lost feline returned home and I knew that cat. Now…it could be going home each day, but its coat has gotten shaggy and thick like it is living outside. I HAVE NOT FED IT. It is too shy to let me pat it, but it will come to the door and look in, make eye contact and leave. Could this be a familiar? Or just a cat. Is there a way to tell? It’s energy feels protective but aloof.

Your presentation was fascinating and very informative. So much to learn. Thank you for your patience with a beginner with a long way to go.

4 Likes

My views on familiars are vastly different than your average Wiccan, so please keep that in mind.

For me, familiars aren’t physical beings. They are spirits that find us through one method or another. Often these spirits have the sole purpose of seeking out witches, forming bonds with them, and providing assistance in whatever manner they can.

This cat that you’re seeing could just be a local cat. In my experience, if you have shiny things or anything interesting in the home that the cat can see, they’ll usually come up to the window to peak inside. My cats are pretty curious that way and behave in the same manner. It could also be a sign from the Gods or the local Spirits of the Land, but that would be for you to investigate and interpret.

4 Likes

Good to know… Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I find it all very interesting.

3 Likes

@MeganB I’ve bookmarked this to watch later tonight, love your videos!
Btw just have to say your hair looks amazing with that red!

3 Likes

Congrats on hitting 1k subscribers, @MeganB! :partying_face: Thanks for all of the wonderful content you share :two_hearts: This is a great guide to warding and protection magic- very helpful and lots of ideas for both beginners and seasoned witches alike :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Loveeee your channel @MeganB thanks for sharing :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Keep in mind that every tradition, culture, and folk practice views familiars differently :black_cat:

:blush: Thank you!

Thank you! :hugs:

Thank you!! :heart:

4 Likes

I actually am going to try to use this technique of warding in my home. I never heard of warding energy. Sounds easily done!
Maybe I’ll listen to this video more than once. It’s definitely worth the time.
Thank you Megan Black for all this wonderful knowledge! I feel like I am getting a better grasp on energy!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Let me know how it goes for you!

4 Likes

Hey MEAGAN it’s Jeannie my windows look absolutely clean now and not only that I just wanted you to know that I put a waterfall ward up, so that way I would be protected from outside influences and cleansed from outsiders emotional energies like you suggested! Thank you, very much, I feel good that I am doing spiritual work! Like I do want to keep the Jehovah witness away that was a great one!
Next I think I’m going to try a decoy for sure! This will definitely help me with spirits that want to cause me harm and in essence I need all the protection I can get.
Thank you very much!

4 Likes

You’re so welcome! I’m glad you’ve found it helpful and yes, I like to keep the Jevoha’s Witnesses and Mormons away :rofl:

4 Likes