We All Need To Take A Moment & Breathe - Mantra Video

Many people are struggling physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Now, with this virus floating around, I’ve witness the sheer panic that people are dealing with. I personally am struggling, and the virus is actually the least of my fears. It’s the reactions of people. People act very erratic when fear takes over.

With the recent events of this virus outbreak, it’s causing more and more struggles and division in the world. Communities are breaking apart and people are becoming extremely hostile with one another. Fighting over basic things like toilet paper and people hording hand sanitizer only to try to turn around and price gouge to make a profit off peoples fears!

We all have issues within us we are dealing with on top of this new added stress.

Now is the time to place all differences aside. We all need to work together. Now is the time to check on your neighbors, your friends and family. Now is not the time to be hording essential items. Now is the time to show compassion.

To show love, patience and understanding.

To show empathy.

Now is the time to care for everything on this planet. We must all do things to begin healing on all levels.

Keep a compassionate heart. Remain calm. Think before you speak. We need to learn to understand one another better so that we can help heal each other. Especially during difficult times. Understanding without judgement is critical now more than ever.

I am not a very religious person. But I am a spiritual person. I believe everything on this planet has an energy…a life force. When the mind and body are nurtured and cared for, the energy (spirit/soul whatever you want to call it) is empowered to grow and heal on a higher level.

When this happens, we will vibrate on a much higher energy level and frequency. All things will be perceived as more enjoyable and pleasant.

YOU have the power to heal yourself, and you need to know that. Often, we think we are helpless, and we are not. We always have the power to claim our own minds and consciously harness that power for good things.
We all have some healing to do. We need to keep the lines of communication open and with kindness.

Healing takes courage and strength. Healing involves letting go of the ego. Healing involves letting go of the need to always be right. Healing involves letting go of anger and negative energies.

The energy (spirit/soul) always knows how to heal itself, the biggest challenge is quieting the mind and the ego.

If you are feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to begin…. take 5 minutes and listen/watch this video.

I promise you’ll feel better. Practice it daily. Do it several times in one day. When you feel like the world is spiraling out of control…take a moment and breathe.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not image, not wonder or obsess. You don’t always need a plan.

Sometimes you just need to take a moment and breathe, let go and trust the process.

Give yourself permission to just be. If we want to start healing the world, it must begin within you.

Permission was given to use this healing mantra by Girish
Check him out on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/1xKQhpue3pZ3NFgSrauB54

I hope you enjoy this video/mantra I created.

Much love… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed Be.

VIDEO HERE

3 Likes

Thanks for this! :heart_eyes: Beautiful video too!

I feel a lot of people are panicking because this is all new, and people are scared. The World Health Organization estimates the mortality rate to be around 2%, and mortality rates are typically overestimated at the beginning of an outbreak. During the 2009 swine flu outbreak, the mortality rate was estimated to be around 7%. It ended up being less than 1%.

During these early stages of the outbreak investigation, it is difficult to estimate the lethality, or deadliness, of this new virus.

The light is always stronger. Let’s keep our thoughts positive! :dizzy:

3 Likes

People are scared of this one, but not the flu epidemic that has killed 18,000 so far this season? I don’t get it, is it just because we are used to the flu?

I think people are scared because it spreads much faster than the flu, and there is currently no vaccine for this one, but there is a “fake” vaccine for the flu… LOL I am NOT a flu vaccine fan, can you tell? I haven’t had one in 20 years. I just take my vitamins, eat well, exercise and rest. Haven’t had the flu in 30 years…so I feel safe. :smiley: