Weekly Challenge Entry Magic of Music

First of all, here’s the link :link:

For this challenge, I used the power of the Native American Flute while I meditated. Here’s the video:

I also like to use my tuning fork :fork_and_knife: to cleanse/charge my sacred space, crystals, tools, etc. I’m waiting on an order of a Navajo drum. (That would have been perfect it it came on time!!)

6 Likes

I never thought of using a turning fork before, how very cool. And it’s too bad your drum didn’t get here on time!

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That meditation is so soothing to listen to- and the music really goes to the next level with the nature in the background. And of course your crystals are gorgeous as always :gem: I hope your new drum arrives soon! :drum:

Thanks for sharing, Christina! :notes::person_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Yeah, it was supposed to be here this past Saturday but the mail never came, so hopefully today!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I like to get in the mood and sway and when my drum arrives, I’ll dance along to my own rhythm 🪘.

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers for you!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Love the tuning fork, mine is a 518 Hz, in drum what I have is a small Djembe bongo drum. Really :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: like your witchy tools & things you do @christina4 .

3 Likes

Thank you! I love your drum!!!

3 Likes

Aw, thanks you!!! :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.