Weekly challenge

Hello
Having difficulty keeping up or being notified of weekly challenges, rituals and etc
I don’t feel that I’m in sink with what has been, needs to be done, want to do, where n how to do it.
Please give me a witchy handle on this for me. Thanks again bunches and bunches infinity and a day.

4 Likes

Weekly challenges run from Wednesday to Tuesday. This week’s challenge is the Spell Swap Meet, and it’s an easy one. Just post about a favorite spell of yours, either from the site or from somewhere else.

The Weekly Rituals happen on Thursdays, but the theme varies from week to week and is announced on Tuesdays. Mostly there, you get yourself a cup of tea or some other beverage and meditate on the theme, and post about it. Doesn’t matter where or when. When the lovely @MeganB has the chance, she hosts a zoom meeting at noon EST and instructions for that will be in the Tuesday post.

All of these things and more can be found in the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post. @TheTravelWitch puts those posts out Mondays so you’ll be able to follow along with everything we’re doing in the coven. Here is last week’s Monday if you want to familiarize yourself with it. It’s also a good place to chit-chat with coven members down at the bottom of the post.

I hope this helps you out. If you have any more questions, I’d be happy to help!

4 Likes

Hey Heather! I’m glad to see you’re wanting to take part in the challenges and goings-on in the forum! Every Monday, we’ve got a weekly news post that has details in it. You can find all activities in the #activities channel (you can actually click that little hashtag to go directly there).

Merry Meet Monday’s Post → Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 8 :fallen_leaf:

The Current Challenge → :sparkler: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet

The best place to find all the goings-on of the week is the Merry Meet Monday posts :partying_face: There are links there for everything that’s going on. Then the main post of the challenge and the group ritual meditation will have the details you need in order to participate :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Greetings @heather35!

Thanks for getting involved- you are warmly invited to join all of the forum happenings, we would be blessed to have you join! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Amethyst and Megan shared some great resources where you can find all the current happenings. When you come across a post and want to be reminded of it later, why not make a bookmark? :bookmark:

1. At the bottom of the post you want to be reminded of, click the “…”

1. When you click “…” more icons will appear. Click the bookmark icon as shown:

1. Make a bookmark! You can type a message about what this bookmark is about and choose when you’d like to be reminded. Finally, click “Save”

You will receive a notification message in the forum from your bookmarked page at whatever time you choose

To see your current bookmarks, click on your avatar at the top right of your screen and choose the bookmarks tab:

Set bookmarks to get reminders about certain events, activities, or even just posts you find interesting!

I hope that helped- good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes