📖 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Books, Tomes, and Tales

That’s exactly where I’m at too! I’ve loaded my audible and scribd full. Keep going back and forth between them all’ cuz I’ll start to wonder or a thought pops up and I go to find the Answers. It’s like a game of cat and mouse ‘ lol ‘ but with “Witchy-Knowledge” haha

6 Likes

That’s why I love this forum so much, if I start having problems and can’t find my own answers, I can always ask here! :smiley:

5 Likes

The Travel Witch,
I missed the Deadline are we going to do another challenge?
Jeannie

3 Likes

Limeberry,
Thank you, I need all the confidence I could get!
Lol

4 Likes

@Limeberry You always make me smile. So positive. It is no surprise that you found a book that is all about positivity. In so many ways you inspire me. So happy our paths crossed.

5 Likes

You are just the sweetest, @berta! Your posts always put a smile on my face too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So here is my ‘library’ - and yes “Hi, I am Berta and I am a book addict”

#1 in my list is my first and still favorite reference. ‘Natural Magick’ I just like the gentle way Sally Dubats presents topics. Poor book is getting pretty dog eared. I grouped it with my newest addition to reference books…
#2 Wicca for One by Raymond Buckland. I will not say that Buckland is my favorite author but I like this particular book as a great reference with his 46 pages of organized appendices. I love the tables scattered throughout the book… I am a sucker for tables - neat concise information.

#3 “Sabbats” by Edain McCoy… she gets kind of slammed in reviews but I like her. It is at least a spring board to build on and for me a source of inspiration.

#4 and 5 My favorite Crystal references by Judy Hall. ‘The Crystal Bible’ 1 and 2 These books are beautifully photographed and are wonderful references. It is how I put my medicine wheel together.

#6 Lisa Chamberlain ’ Wicca Candle Magic’ just because I really didn’t have a reference dedicated to the topic.
and

#7 Lisa Chamberlains ‘Wicca Witches’ Planner for 2021’ just came this week. It is my optimistic plan to be more organized in the coming year.

5 Likes

Yes, @Jeannie1! I am working on a new challenge now- it will be posted in the forums within the next couple hours :grin: I hope you like the next theme!

Ohhhh you have a gorgeous collection, @Berta! :star_struck::open_book:

3 Likes

@Francisco I really enjoyed your book review shared by @Missa! It echoed some of the information I watched a video a while ago on witchcraft. Interesting stuff and makes me feel more comfortable to follow my instincts.

4 Likes

Thanks!! I appreciate your comment and I’m happy that my review of the book was empowering to your path!! :+1:

I 100% recommend that you get the book because it has so much more useful information. I feel your instincts are right! :smiley:

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.