⏲ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Beautifully done, @Jeannie1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Those pictures are stunning- it sounds like you had a wonderful time working with Hecate. The Entering Hecate’s Garden book sounds like it is worth a read- thanks for sharing those links! You are truly Blessed by Abundance- great job! :sparkles::clap:

6 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Bravo to all for joining in the Catch-Up challenge- thanks again for sharing your beautiful magick! :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :timer_clock: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch,
If it weren’t for your tea Meditation I don’t think I would have dived deep. I think we should do more tea meditations based on diety so we can learn from each other. I’d like to thank everyone in the coven for sharing all their knowledge about her too. I love you all and all your wisdom we all share! We all have her keys and wisdom.
May all of you be blessed in abundance!
Thank you for this challenge!
Blessed be!

10 Likes

Whoa :flushed::star_struck: I can’t believe my eyes :eyes: :two_hearts: I love them ALLLLL!!! They’re beautiful :heart: you did a great job!!!

6 Likes

Gasps…I have that same coin with the darker color in the middle. Love your post!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ooh I’ll be adding this to my book!!! Thanks so much!!! I’m dying to see how beautiful your hair must be!!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you for your sweet words @mary25 and @BryWisteria! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t know whether I actually came up with the idea myself or not, but it’s likely I heard about it from some other source because I’m not creative enough to come up with that kind of thing tbh hahaha

But 10000/10 would recommend trying it :100:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing these! They’re beautifully-written :heart_eyes_cat: I’ll have to give this one a go! :star_struck:

7 Likes

I think this Thursday after my tea, I will try this one! I haven’t done any like this one, plus I have acorns EVERYWHERE in my yard. So this will be good! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

@Liisa you are very welcome to write them down! Everyone is welcome to. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.