šŸŒŖ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Chaos Magick

Thank you, hon! I think sheā€™d get a bit of laughter out of it myself. At least I hope so.

13 Likes

My Chaos Magick Entry

Thank you for this amazing opportunity to learn from such an amazing group of people!

13 Likes

To be honest Iā€™m not exactly sure what to call but I think the best way to explain it is a sigil based charging pad.
So I charged the obsidian, amethyst, citrine crystals in full sun. Then use the crystals to provide energy to charge the pad with intent. Since itā€™s sungiven itā€™s better for my intent.
Expel inner darkness and strengthen inner light.
The energy itā€™s focused by the large quartz and transferred to the small quartz crystals which in turn focus the energy even more and transfer to the object on the smaller pad. In this case my anxiety medication.

13 Likes

I have it in kindle format from purchasing the audio book so that may help. I love to read but life has been so crazy lately itā€™s easier to listen to podcast and audio books while Iā€™m doing other things. This is definitely a reading book and not listening.

12 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

While many of the challenge themes are pretty straightforward (flowers, magickal tools, etc) this one was something else entriely- Chaos Magick is a more abstract concept that is tough to figure out :thinking:

So thank you so much to everyone who bravely jumped in to explore this wild area of magick! I also want to thank everyone who pondered for a bit but then decided it wasnā€™t for them. This challenge was indeed quite a challenging subject, so thanks for giving it a try- whether it worked out for you or not! :pray::heart:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :tornado::sparkles:

9 Likes

@Amethyst I love the idea of Found Goddesses, and who better to ascend to goddess-hood than Betty? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a brilliant way to approach this challenge, Amethyst- I smiled so many times while reading this! And that prayer! Wow, you always impress with your writing. Fantastic job- thank you so much for such a fun entry! Hail Betty! :heart:

@Torista Your creativity is on proud display, Torista- what a fun way to channel your intention through various methods! And the end result, well, I suppose itā€™s your creation so you get to name it however youā€™d like :grinning: I really love how you added the crystals in too- it really looks stunning. Great work! :sparkles:

@Christina4 Lovely sigil work, Christina- may your sigil and intention help to calm the chaos in your life and bring you the peaceful, calm, and relaxing days you seek :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

@Marsha I feel you, Marsha! Chaos Magick is one of those wild things where the more you hear about it, the harder it is to understand- itā€™s like trying to wrap the mind around the concept of ā€œinfinityā€ or trying to keep ten kittens in a pen :cat2: :laughing: Some things are really hard to contain and define! I think you did a great job focusing your energy on how best to overcome the chaos in your life- thank you very much for sharing the April Energy Update! :blush: Great job exploring Chaos Magick!

@CelestiaMoon Sorry to hear the course got rescheduled, I know you were looking forward to it! Hopefully the postponed course will be soon :blush: Iā€™m glad the new moon circle went well- and whoa, yelling out frustrations to release them sounds like some quality chaos work to me! :grin: Glad you had a great time and channeled the chaos in beneficial ways! :+1:

@Kasandra By taking away your sight and releasing yourself to Luqeuasā€™ guidance, youā€™ve got yourself quite an interesting sigil, Kasandra! :star_struck: And goodness, it sounds like you are a master of balance- I canā€™t imagine studying three languages at once! I couldnā€™t handle two at once- they blured together too much haha. Youā€™re really smart! :clap: But goodness, sorry about the sickness- I hope whatever you caught moved along and that youā€™re fully healed now :pray: A very chaotic ending to a chaos ritual indeed! :sweat_smile:

@Jem1 Beautiful work combining moon and chaos magick within your art, Jem- thatā€™s a really creative way to approach the challenge! Well done and thanks for sharing! :art::full_moon:

@Sarafeena_Sage Send out your sweet little Servitor (is his name ā€˜Igorā€™? I think it would suit him!) and may he return with lots of money for you, Sarall! :grin: :money_with_wings: His companion the Viking Shield Maiden is equally awesome- may she watch over and protect you :pray::shield: I think you embraced Chaos Magick beautifully- itā€™s a difficult area of magick to comprehend, but thanks to that I donā€™t think thereā€™s any ā€œwrongā€ interpretation of handling chaos. You did wonderfully here- thank you for sharing your servitors! :clap:

@Mistella It sounds like the idea of Chaos Magick clicked into place for you, Mistella- thatā€™s amazing! :blush: Iā€™m so sorry about the loss of your sweet Stella, goodness I was tearing up reading your encounter with Stella the dragonfly, it sounds like she wanted to check in on you both and let you know that she was okay :heart: It sounds like your family has a strong bond with dragonflies- Iā€™ve heard similar stories about recently departed souls appearing as butterflies too :butterfly: This was really powerful to read- thank you so much for sharing, Mistella, and also for the beautiful pictures too :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

@Phoenix_Fire Chaos Magick is tough (or perhaps even impossible!) to truly wrap the mind around- and I donā€™t think thereā€™s any ā€œwrongā€ answers to an area of magick that has no bounds or set rules, so this is perfect, Danni! It sounds like you welcomed in the chaos and channeled it in your own unique way, which is exactly what I was hoping for with this challenge. Iā€™m glad it turned out to be a positive experience for you and it sounds like it was a really freeing and fun time too with the balloon work! :balloon: :blush: Great job, Danni- thank you for taking the time to explore Chaos Magick!

@Janis It can be tough to let go and give in to the chaos, but you rose to the challenge and prevailed- great work with your Buddha Board, Janis! :blush: And I love how it led you to Ouroboros- a powerful magickal symbol/being eternally wrapped in the chaos of consuming itself :snake: Fantastic exploration here, thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

@Debra2 You dug deep and explored a healthy, wholesome way to overcome chaos and maintain balance between body, mind, and spirit- this is a wonderful approach to the challenge, Debra! :clap: Thank you very much for sharing the details of the ritual as well, it sounds like a lovely one :relaxed: Well done and thank you for this lovely entry!

@Trese I love your kitchen witch- she is so sweet! It sounds like you allowed your inner voice to come out and guide you to the things that worked best in the display, and it all looks amazing put together! Beautiful work and thank you so much for sharing your chaos magick experience! :sparkling_heart:

@Ostara Itā€™s a really really tricky concept- when it comes to Chaos Magick, I donā€™t think there can be any ā€œrightā€ or ā€œwrongā€ ways to interpret it! Youā€™ve jumped into the challenge none-the-less and put effort into exploring it, so I give huge props to you, Ostara! May you enjoy your audiobook and I hope you were able to learn some interesting new things to add to your practice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Nikita-mikaelson Iā€™m sorry you were lacking the supplies you needed, Nikita- hopefully everything you need finds its way to you and youā€™re able to explore Chaos Magick sometime in the future! May you have fun and enjoy it! :heart:

@Susurrus It sounds like you have worked chaos into your routine in a way that works for you, Siofra- thatā€™s really neat! :relaxed: There can be a lot of benefits to releasing control and structure and accepting that weā€™ll do things when the moment is right, and it sounds like that helps to guide you through all the wonderful aspects of your diverse practice :sparkles: Thank you for sharing about your chaos magick!

@Artemisia Thank you once again for your lovely entry in the other discussion, Kat! :raised_hands:

Great job once again to everyone who explored Chaos Magick this week- tough to describe and difficult to handle, Chaos Magick is a real challenge, but I am so proud of the coven for rising to the occasion! It was a delight to see how chaos manifests and is channeled in everyoneā€™s unique practices :star_struck:

The Props and Presents post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been delivered to all entrants :trophy: Thanks once again for joining in the challenge! :heart:

15 Likes

Thank you! I wanted to do something funny for this week and I think I managed!

10 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage I really love what you did!

11 Likes

Thank you very much @rachel21 , @MeganB , and @BryWisteria for the compliments. :rose:

It was fun trying something new. I want to learn more about this before I try it again. :face_with_monocle:

My husband said I shouldā€™ve made a crypto wallet servitor instead of cash lol heā€™s probably right! :money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

Do make them?

10 Likes

Like many here, I realize now that I have been practicing a novice form of Chaos magic since I fully returned to my belief system, which is best described as Gnostic Christian Nordic Paganism. I must devise an acronym for itā€¦Gnochrist Paganism, maybe?
Thanks for this!

11 Likes

Hello everyone! Just passing by to say hello! Iā€™ve been doing better, getting used to my new life and learning lots!

Iā€™ll try to do something this week even though the challenge is over, the meditation sounds great!

I hope to see you all soon :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

@Amethyst You did great, Amethyst- you channeled both chaos and humor all at once, thatā€™s a real skill! :clap::grinning:

@Sarafeena_Sage Your husband is a clever one, Sarall- but who says you canā€™t have both? :laughing: :+1: You could always add a crypto servitor to your lovely servitor collection and get the best of cash and crypto worlds! :wink:

@Wysteria_Norn Youā€™re very welcome, Iā€™m really happy you were able to find a connection with Chaos Magick- itā€™s always exciting when something clicks into place with our practices! :blush:

@RyuWyn Welcome, WhiteFox- itā€™s always great to hear from you, and Iā€™m so glad that you are doing well and enjoying your learning! :heart::blush: Many blessings!

12 Likes

@Amethyst I agree with @BryWisteria that you did great this week!

@Sarafeena_Sage I think I am going to learn some more about servitors & see if I can work with them too. I am happy that you got to explore them & I like the idea of the crypto servitor.

@Wysteria_Norn I think thatā€™s a great acronym for your style. I found out the same type of information, I practice chaos magic naturally & thatā€™s fine with me! I love the click feeling too when it comes to my practice!

@RyuWyn - OH! How are you? I am so happy to hear from you & Iā€™m happy that things are working out well for you! The more you know the stronger you are! Once you are fully adjusted feel free to join us regularly, but I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m kind of excited that you may be joining the Group Ritual this week.

12 Likes

Thank you kindly!!

8 Likes

It is intense but itā€™s a routine now. But thank you!! :heart:

8 Likes

Do I make what, these little dolls? No, not like this but I do make little crocheted dolls :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you, my dear! Iā€™m glad you both liked it!

8 Likes

Oh, thank you! Iā€™ve been doing magick on my own every day and not leaving yoga (at Iā€™m sticking with that) but Iā€™m missing you all so much. Iā€™ve seen that Megan is not doing zoom meetings right now :frowning: but hopefully it comes back soon.

How are you doing? Howā€™s everything in the states?

10 Likes

You are very welcome, I do believe that the plan is for the Zoom to come back, but right now itā€™s finding the happy medium with scheduling & such. Think of it as a pause or time of rest. :smile:

Where I am today is kind of icky, Cape Cod weather can change in the blink of an eye & itā€™s still before lunchtime :joy: Iā€™m doing well, Iā€™m also settling into a new routine & a new awareness of myself & others. Iā€™m learning my intuition again & Iā€™ve finally started taking those crystal courses to become a certified crystal healer & an advanced practitioner. Iā€™m doing pretty well with them. I have 2 or 3 more classes for the first certification & Iā€™m looking forward to practicing some of the new things that I have learned.

@WhiteFox Iā€™m happy that you are doing well & thank you again for popping in! I look forward to seeing you again soon! :two_hearts:

10 Likes