🌪 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Chaos Magick

Well, the three programming languages I’m studying are very similar to one another (with some differences to tell them apart). Remembering all the code is the tricky part.:face_with_spiral_eyes:

10 Likes

@Christina4 You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Kasandra There are certainly benefits to studying similar languages (or at least with spoken languages, I can’t say I know much about computer languages!) but it can also make it tricky to keep them separate in your mind- you’re really amazing, Kasandra! You can do it! :partying_face: :heart:

10 Likes

I used to program for a living and just for fun too before my interests shifted elsewhere. For me learning by doing was the way to do it, and I always had an API reference close by and any other things I might need, googled a lot of things, eventually I started remembering the important parts. If I picked up a book or a tutorial I had a hard time remembering much of it either if I didn’t try the examples myself and play with them. Do what works for you, and good luck @Kasandra :heart:

9 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.