šŸ˜“ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Dream Magick!

Definitely an interesting challenge. I have sleep apnea and have to use a CPap machine each night. Iā€™m not sure if that has anything to do with it but I seem to not be able to remember my dreams at all,not for lack of trying!! I have a dream journal next to my bed that is sadly mostly empty. On Saturday I made a sleep/dream pillow . I used fresh rosemary, cedar tops, mugwort, hibiscus flowers chamomile, lavender and star anise.
I included a clear quartz crystal as well as an amethyst. I am sleeping beautifully but the minute I wake up itā€™s gone from my mind. I am also trying to speak it each night, I am going to remember my dreams. Iā€™m hoping this will begin to help me on this journey.

4 Likes

I just found this blog post about 8 ways to lucid dreaming. It mentions the reality checks and a couple of other things we have discussed in the forum over the last few days. It was an interesting read and I am going to have make it point to relax before I go to bed and I may be getting a sleep mask!

5 Likes

Last night before falling asleep I visualized laying myself sweetly in Seleneā€™s loving arms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:

What ended up happening was that I had a very vivid sexual dream and thatā€™s something that hasnā€™t happened in years! :flushed: :grin:

(sorry if TMI or otherwise inappropriate!)

5 Likes

@Amethyst I do generally do one last guided meditation laying down for the night! Last night, I could hear myself lightly snoring from wherever my mind was. Next thing I knew, it was morning (and I was still holding my big quartz DT lol)

4 Likes

I got me a little notebook today at the store. Weā€™ll see how this goes. Thanks, @Francisco!

3 Likes

I keep waking up and canā€™t stay asleep @Susurrus, so I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna be able to stop it anytime soon. But never say never, it might happen. LOL.

4 Likes

There are some sleep meditations on YouTube, I wonder if I could get them on my Kindle Fire. I wake up all night though, even with the medicines. But thanks for the idea @haley! Itā€™s worth a shot.

4 Likes

I like to be optimistic that it will stop for me too. Sometimes are better than others. I go through the same issues at times.

4 Likes

Just like @CelestiaMoon- sharing dreams with a partner or close loved one can be a fun bonding experience! Especially when the dream seems silly in hindsight :laughing: :+1:

I hope your new dream journal helps you! :open_book: Like Fancisco mentioned, sometimes having the clear intent and saying to yourself ā€œIā€™m going to remember my dreams tonight! Iā€™m going to write them in my dream journal!ā€ can help a lot!

You have crafted a beautiful dream bag, @sue! :purple_heart: I am glad you are sleeping well- I hope that saying your intent will help you to remember your dreams! :+1: Sending the wish for you to be able to add to your dream journal soon :open_book::blush:

A very helpful resource- thank you for sharing, @Susurrus! :sparkling_heart:

Wow! :laughing: It sounds like your intent and visualization turned itself into sex magick! It may not have been the dream you were anticipating, but it sounds like a nice dream all the same! :grin: :+1:

It sounds like a very successful meditation, @haley! :blush: May I ask what meditation you were doing? It sounds like it was very potent! :sleeping:

Nice! Enjoy your new dream journal, @Amethyst! :open_book::sparkles: Even if it takes time, I hope that one day you will be able to record some dreams there :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone who has shared their dreams, crafts, and experiences will dream and sleep magick! :sleeping::sparkles:

A gentle reminder that this challenge will close tomorrow at 5:00am CET (Central European Time)! Anyone who hasnā€™t already shared who would like to join, please make a post here or in another topic (mentioning the challenge) before tomorrow morning! :blush:

Blessed Be and Happy Dreams to All! :sleeping_bed::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had any dreams in a while but id like to tell you all about one crystal that helps me sleep no matter what! ā€¦ Its Amethyst :purple_heart: ā€¦ if you have problems going to sleep or staying asleep I highly recommend using amethyst to help! I have mine in the form of a palm stone. I told it in my hands when I go to bed. You can either place the amethyst by your bedside or have it in bed with you (next to you or under your pillow). I also found this neat article on ways to help you sleep! :sleeping: :night_with_stars:

https://zennedout.com/7-rituals-to-help-you-sleep-like-a-goddess/

7 Likes

So, I had a weird dream that I woke up from this morning.

The city is unknown, time unknownā€¦

I was walking barefoot wrapped in a shawl, just wondering around when I felt this urgency to go to my exā€™s apartment(nothing like his actual residence). (Mind you my kitty is not living anymore)I was upset that the cats hadnā€™t been outside. His apartment had no windows and they love the fresh air. He was lounging on his bed while I was sitting and petting Kronik and Apple Cider. I remember feeling very distraught.

And then that was it. I woke up.

Itā€™s strange thoughā€¦ like even while I was dreaming and in that dream Kronik was alive, itā€™s like the dream version of myself knew that he isnā€™t alive, despite sitting and petting him. Maybe that is why I was distraught? Because my dream self knew this despite the fact a cat was in front of me? I dunno.

I woke up not in tears but very emotional. I did a cord cutting/releasing ritual from my ex awhile ago but of course I still care for him as a person. And of course I miss my kitty more than words could express.

I also find this odd because I posted about not remembering dreams.

6 Likes

What a fun challenge! Itā€™s really interesting to read about everyoneā€™s experience with dreams and dream magic :sleeping:

I also have a dream satchel under my pillow, although itā€™s more to enhance my dreams (and ability for lucid dreaming!) than to ensure peaceful sleep. Hence, I put the following crystals and herbs inside:

• Opalite, which enhances psychic abilities and aids in inducing visions

• Flame Jasper, which is also used in dream recalls

• Calendula, which is a good addition to dream pillows since it is also used for psychic dreams

• Cornflower, since it aids with psychic awareness and divination practices

• a couple of bay leaves that I wrote my wishes regarding sleep on (e.g. rest, vivid dreams, etc.)

• a bit of lavender oil

I also keep a dream journal by my bed, although I have to admit that Iā€™m not as consistent as I would like to be when it comes to using it :sweat_smile: Luckily Iā€™ve always had quite vivid - and often lucid - dreams, so I remember most of them; although details probably get lost.

I also often find that the spells and rituals I do manifest in my dreams - kind of to reassure me that everything is working as it should. For example, I did the Full Sturgeon Moon Ritual during the last full moon, and for 5 nights afterwards my dreams were the direct answer to the statement I had written down at the end of the ritual :relaxed:

Happy dreams everyone :star2:

6 Likes

@janelle It can be upsetting waking up from dreams like those. I was told that when you have a dream about someone who died, thatā€™s them visiting you from the other side. That always gave me some comfort.

Iā€™ve also read that dreams in the last third of the night are a sign of your subconscious trying to process it out, so let the cleansing happen. :pray: :cat2:

4 Likes

Wow!! Thatā€™s great! Sounds like someone has really powerful dreams! :woman_mage:

5 Likes

I remembered a dream from last night! It was odd and probably has no bearing on my life, but I remembered my dream! Thatā€™s a start! :grin:

6 Likes

I just woke up in a hurry, but i remembered part of a dream! It was different! I was laying on the ground with a man that I knew & he was saying that he would cast the spell as long as he didnā€™t have to use a certain ingredient.

Thats all Iā€™ve got & now I canā€™t fall back to sleep.

5 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you to everyone who participated in this weekā€™s Dream Magick Challenge! I hope everyone had a great experience and that you hopefully feel more comfortable with this fascinating aspect of magick :sparkles:

For all who joined in and shared their experiences with sleep and dream explorations- check out the Reward Post! [coming very soon! :grin:]

3 Likes

Reward post with shout-outs and details of your prize can be found here!

Thanks again to all- I hope you can continue to delve deeper into your minds and unlock the wonders within your dreams! :sparkling_heart::old_key:

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.