⚔ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Dual Wielding

@janis Thank you! And your fire and water crystal grids look amazing! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you. It was hard but I’m still working on it.

9 Likes

Janis, I totally agree. I was ready to pound
my head against the wall, but…you know?
Too embarrassing. So I used the top of my desk. LOL.
What I did was read my Forum mail and found
a person in such need that I cried for them.
My task was set, put to paper and sent.
Good luck and be blessed.
Garnet

9 Likes

KRAMPUS! Yes! I cannot wait to see what you come up with. :grin:

10 Likes

It’ll be interesting, that’s for sure!

Is there’s a polite way of saying please switch all the spoilt butts out there and leave the rest of us alone? In rhyme that is? That’s what I’m struggling with right now. Getting the right words out and not sound like a butt myself. LOL!

9 Likes

Thank you @janis that is cool :wink: I didn’t realize that are :droplet:

9 Likes

You’re a Weaver of Words and a Wrangler of Rhymes, @Amethyst. Im sure you’ll come up with a wonderful verse, and by the way you…a butt…NEVER! Lol!

12 Likes

That’s a very freeing thing to be able to set aside fear and the weight of expectations and just… appreciate the beauty that is there. Good for you, Celestia Moon! :heart:

And those are all great additions of dual forces- thanks for sharing the list! Perhaps a bit part of working with duality is just that- taking the time to stop and examine the dual forces out there and how they shape our lives :blush: Thanks again for sharing!

Fire and water, earth and air- bravo to Garnet for taking on not just one, but two combos of opposing forces! :clap::heart: And you brought them all together in such a beautiful healing prayer- this is really stunning, Garnet. I’m always amazed by your talents! Thanks so much for sharing this heartfelt masterpiece :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was indeed a tough one- I’m very proud of you for giving it a try, Christina! :clap: It is a tricky challenge and shadow work can be brutal, so really good job for giving it a go. I’m glad you feel better about the issues you were working on- congrats to you on a job well done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hesitated about including that line (I wanted to encourage folks without pushing too hard, you know?) but I’m really glad that I added it if it helped you, Janis! :blush: You did a great job with your work exploring fire and water in the crystal grids. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful dual wielding magick! :sparkles::heart:

Well that is a really cool title :star_struck: Hmmm hmmm makes me want to come up with a challenge that could go along with it :laughing: :+1:

10 Likes

It’s very much appreciated! Thank you!

8 Likes

:wink::wink::thinking::thinking::grin::grin:
I think I can sense your mindwheels turning @BryWisteria :laughing:

7 Likes

I’ve been a butt more often than not, sad to say. I just don’t try to be. LOL.

8 Likes

Hahaha I wouldn’t be surprised if you could hear my mindwheels whirring away! :joy: We’ll see what they can come up with :wink:

Well, I for one would definitely vouch for your wonderful character, Amethyst- you’ll always be a winner in my book! :hugs::heart:

I thought of another one to add to the list, in case anyone is still brainstorming!

• Seasons:
    :snowflake: :seedling: Winter and Spring
    :sun_with_face: :fallen_leaf: Summer and Fall

Wishing good luck and cheering on everyone who is still finding balance between the forces they chose! :raised_hands: :grin:

10 Likes

Aww, thanks so much! That makes me blush! :blush:

11 Likes

Garnet,
I loved reading your text had me thinking it doesn’t matter how big or small you do to help Mother Earth
Thank you
Jeannie

11 Likes

I blessed this tailsman to help me bring the elements into my life oppose to material gain. I suppose my intention is to bring nature into my life and to bring more earth, air, fire and water into my heart :heart:. This amulet can also help me with the Prosperity love and healing guidance that I can get from the elements. As you can see I drew the elements on my tailsman. I have all the elements Ingraved in my tailsman to help me be closer to the elements.

I had fun diving into the opposite forces and I am really at a point of my life were I understand the need to protect myself and be one with nature. I can do that by going out into the world hiking, boating or doing things to help out. I hope this is making sense I struggle with material things too and feel the need to adventure into the world and experience what gifts there is in this world around me.
So this tailsman is a reminder to me to make a difference and shine. I can garden 🪴 to help assist earth or help out the animals. I want to be light to others by giving someone a crystal. Or just cleaning the community garbage. Or helping a animal out! I can make a difference in this world big or small!
Jeannie

14 Likes

What a lovely way to find movatvation @Garnet I can feel your caring supportive heart from here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

What a creative way to represent the yin/yang of all the elements, @Jeannie1. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m especially drawn to the volcano and the swirls. Your choices of how to help the earth and animals really resonate with me. Thank you. :heart:

10 Likes

Amethyst? Do you remember the Tina Turners Song, “Simply the best?” That song must have been written with you in mind.
And if anybody says not, don’t worry my darling girl. The truth always wills out. :love_you_gesture: :grin:
Garmet

9 Likes

You’re too nice to me @Garnet! Thank you!

9 Likes

Thank
You so much if you guys want you can go to
Trekell.com for the wooden circle and try to craft something you like for yourself!
Jeannie

9 Likes