⚔ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Dual Wielding

@Susurrus You’re right! I did eat but I still feel hunger. I think I should sleep earlier today.

Blessed be!

7 Likes

@BryWisteria Waww season duality! I am curious about the answers too. it’s so cool!

8 Likes

10 Likes

This is a really cool challenge! Thanks for the extra time too. I will have to come up with some for this, I think I will be doing something that involves The Sun, and Moon, or Life, and Death. I love that this involves direct spell work. Spellcraft is one of my favorite parts of the Craft, and I’m already brimming with ideas.

Thank you!
Blessed Be.

9 Likes

@SingingWitch Hecate appears to me in thoughts/feelings and enters my circle of energy when provoked to. She speaks to me in my dream state and recently now sometimes during meditation
-blessed be :purple_heart: Hail Hecate! :black_heart:

11 Likes

Moonshawdow
I thought I was crazy and I was the only one that saw the shadow more and know I know I am not alone cause I am not putting up the resistance to see the dark. The difference in my life know is that dont look for the false light. It was my ignorance that I would not go that space. I stick with the truth

I know we’re I have been and it hasn’t always been easy to express my emotions! So I am getting better and logging in my journal when I feel lite or darkness! Most of the time I had a hard time being emotionally intelligent!
So here’s some thoughts to help me learn my patterns and behaviors so I can identify my feelings! This will help me to be smarter and feel better!
I found this in a book I’m not sure the name and I wrote it down!
Anger - hurt, insecure, hateful, mad, aggressive, irritated, distant, critical
Disgust- Disapproval, disappointing, awful, aversion
Sad-Abandon despair depressed lonely apathetic
Fear- Embarrassed, unwanted, inferior, insecure, anxious, scared
Surprise- Shark excitement confusion, Aw,
Happy - Satisfied, proud, intimate, peaceful, courageous,
Know we can be a healer within and to know thyself is the most important that’s why it’s good to know yourself emotionally! Since we are chosen to be with our dark mother and seek our truth!
Ask yourself why am I happy, angry or sad?
But always notice to good and not just the bad!
I hope this helps and I really loved reading how you connect to Hecate! I can tell that you are your own personal shaman!
Jeannie

10 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

This one was quite a challenge- bravo to everyone who overcame the high bar and explored the balancing magick of duality this week! :balance_scale: :yin_yang:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :crossed_swords: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @SingingWitch well done for your first time. Some of us use the mop method, specially when moving in to a new house, or apartment to cleanse. Wish to you the best on your love spell. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 That talisman is stunning- may it help you wield the natural elements and find the prosperity you are seeking! Many blessings on your quest for increased love and enhanced healing. You shine so brightly, Jeannie- and I’m adding in my positive wishes to your energy! Great job! :hugs::heart:

@Moonshadow Lovely exploration of light and dark energies on the global scale- I agree, we are all living here on the same planet, we all need to protect and honor the beautiful web of life that holds us all together! :earth_africa: Great job and thank you for sharing your powerful experience! :pray:

@Steph You are right- an eclipse is a harmony of the solar and lunar forces, what a great thing to explore for the challenge! Thanks for sharing the pictures- it looks like some lovely spellwork! Hope you had a blessed Eclipse :new_moon_with_face:

@Amethyst Thanks again for your lovely Santa/Krampus challenge entry in the other discussion- it’s the perfect seasonal prayer! :grin: :clap:

@Mary25 You are a very brave soul for taking on the forces outside of your comfort zone- it sounds like your work with chaos and restraint involved some deep diving within and a bit of Shadow Work as well. Bravo to you! I hope your exploration of these forces helped you to find the balance and peace between them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@IrisW Persephone has you in Her arms, Iris- She is clearly a very prominent part of your practice at the moment! I’m glad you’ve been able to connect and work with Her on such a deep level- it sounds like Her story has helped you find happiness and acceptance (as well as balance!) within yourself :heart: Great job!

@Debra2 Lovely spellwork, Debra! And great job combining all the elements together- your altar looks lovely! Thank you for sharing the spell and your experience- I hope working with the elements helped you to find the harmonious point where they all come together in balance! :balance_scale: :blush:

@SingingWitch You posted perfectly on time and shared such a lovely entry too- thank you very much for joining in the challenge! :sparkles: For dedicating the candle, others may have varying opinions, but for me it depends on the deities- some deities are fine sharing while others may prefer to have their own tools reserved for themselves. It sounds like the spellwork went okay, so it looks like it was alright! :blush: Three beautiful spells- that’s amazing! I hope that all of your spellwork intentions manifest into being- great job! :raised_hands:

@Colin Apologies, Colin- the two weeks flew by (where is the time going? Haha) and we’ve reached the end of this challenge. But the last thing I want is to dampen anyone’s creativity, so although the challenge has ended please feel free to use the theme as inspiration or guidance in your spellwork! Wishing you all the best- happy casting! :sparkling_heart:

Thanks again to everyone for sharing ideas, spellwork, prayers, chants, and more on the theme this week! I’ll have the Props and Presents Post ready (and badges awarded) in just a bit- please keep an eye on your notifications and the main page of the forum :grinning:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

@Jeannie1 I love the way you think! and your methods are powerful. Thank you for sharing :hugs: :purple_heart: :black_heart: -blessed be

8 Likes

@moonshadow This is really interesting!

8 Likes

Thank you! @pedros10

8 Likes

You’re welcome!!!

7 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.