Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

Hello my new Which family! I am so glad to be home. This is my first weekly challenge and it started off as quite a challenge trying to find where I’m supposed to post my entry but I think I am in the right place. Anyway, I have never heard of Luminal Spaces before so this is something really new to me. I am not sure if this counts as liminal space …different dimensions. If I am wrong, please :pleading_face: let me know, I will greatly appreciate it.
I will never forget it was in April of 2004 I was looking out my window from my apartment and I saw a building with people working outside on top of the roof but the crazy thing was there is no building behind my apartment. The next day I was reading in the newspaper, in the editorials, and there was a message that started off “Hello Earthlings, we have been here watching you for quite some time…” .
So, that is what I would like to make my change about if I’m on the right track. Have a good day everyone, Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

Hey Medea! I’m glad you found a place to post your entry. This category works perfectly!

I think alternate dimensions is a great topic for liminal spaces, especially in the way you perceived them – a place where two dimensions sat on top of each other. I can’t wait to hear more if you decide to share!

7 Likes

Hi Megan,
I want to thank you so much for all your help I got through it now I’m excited to get back on track have a wonderful day

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m happy I could help. I’m going through and getting ready to read your entry (and everyone else’s that I missed!) too! :heart:

I’m gonna go ahead and close this thread since we got the situation resolved and you were able to post your entry :blush:

5 Likes