đŸ«¶ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - HandCrafting

@Susurrus yeah yours is definitely more planned put than mine. Mine is only written down bc a friend asked me for a recipe. And i was like i dont have one. Oops. I have a really bad tendency of making things and not writing them down.

11 Likes

I do that too! I always think “I will remember this”. Wrong, I have to write it down. Lol!

12 Likes

They look like brother and sister :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@Ostara yep same here. Or i dont know if it will work. So i make hubby play guinea pig. And then it does work. And I’m like what was it i put in it again. Lol. Or its 6 mo later and someone will ask for an oil i randomly made them. I did that once for a person with lupus. Well i never heard anything. And i thought i wrote it down. Well come to find out nope

10 Likes

@martje yes they do. Thats what u thought when i saw her. Does her eyes change color? Dobby’s eyes change from yellow to green depending on his mood

11 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs & @Ostara the only reason the Elderberry Syrup is so “thought” out is that it’s from Tamed Wild Recipe Book. I didn’t come up with that one on my own :laughing: My husband plays guinea pig for me too sometimes my daughter depending on what it is I’m doing. Usually, I have a bad habit of doing things as they feel right & then totally forgetting to record or make notes or write it down
 so nothing is ever done twice the same way
 or at least not exactly the same.

The roller bottles for Chakras required me to figure out how many “drops” to carrier oil I needed for a 10ml bottle. Thank goodness for online conversion calculators :joy: For my diffusers, I usually do 10 drops per oil for every 100 ml of water. If I’m using multiple then I will break it down by the recipe on hand or how strong the oils are by themselves. My diffusers are between 250 & somewhere near 500 ml (the smaller of the diffusers is in my bedroom). Then if it needs to be stronger then I add 3 drops per oil at a time depending on which ones are lacking. I kind of bounce between actual recipes & tweaking them or other directions for things to how it feels right to me.

I love the Florida Water diffuser blend we have: What is Florida Water and Why Do We Want It? :green_heart: there are actually multiple ways to make the water within this post. I like to make it fresh with vodka & I like the diffuser blend for overall good vibes in my room or house
sometimes both diffusers have the same recipes sometimes I do them differently for each room.

13 Likes

I need to make some more Florida water. I let it sit for a full moon cycle before I strain it so it takes a while, but it turns out beautiful and smells beautiful too. My grown son says it tastes pretty good too. Lol!

13 Likes

Ooohhh
 I never thought of doing that! Great idea :bulb: I may try that the next time I make some.

10 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs and @Ostara y’all sound like me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wrote things on a scratch pad or sticky note as I’m making things with the intention of adding it to my BoS if it works but then never do, lol. It took me 30 minutes to find my elderberry tincture note lol. I think I’m going to get a spiral notebook to use moving forward so at least they are all in way place. Let’s see if I actually used it. :joy:

12 Likes

No not really but she has very clear expressions in her eyes so I can see what mood she is in :blush:

15 Likes

She is just gorgeous😍

11 Likes

@Anjelique I enjoyed loom beading in high school. I once gave a “how-to” lesson in Speech. Seeing your work and reading the discussion inspires me what to start loom beading again.

10 Likes

This reminds me that they have these like, pocket sized note pads with a cover & a cord to keep it shut made of parchment paper or another type that you can refill. I got one for a gift & I believe the person that gave it to me found it either on Amazon or Etsy. I’ll have to see if I can find out when I see her later today.

11 Likes

Hello, beautiful! I will guess the kitty is curious or ready for mischief.

12 Likes

Oh, that would be perfect!!!

10 Likes

I did find an easy dragon origami tutorial! The folding process is the crane’s
with a few extra steps. Though I measured and cut the paper correctly, it’s still a bit uneven. I’m still happy with how they turned out.

Saak dovah arhk mal dovah bo stum zeim gramme (Sot deykraan gramme). Big dragon and little dragon flying south through the clouds (the white paper is the clouds).:laughing:

19 Likes

That is amazing, if you do, please share, LOVE to get inspired by somebody else’s creativity, we all put a Little of ourselves in what we make! And make sure you have fun! Seed beeds are Little balls of joy :smiley:. Blessed be!

12 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs – nice, thank you!

@Phoenix_Fire – I really love your altar setup :heart: I’m happy to hear that you’re diving back into your practice!

@Susurrus – thank you!!

@Garnet – I’ve never made elderberry syrup so I don’t know where to find elderberry yet but as soon as I find a place I’ll let you know!

@Kasandra – gorgeous little dragons!

12 Likes

My mandala

15 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: I like the sigil you added in the middle, too!

10 Likes