šŸ‘ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Magickal Offerings

Thank you, my dear! I found and ordered some chocolate incense, so that should make for an interesting offering! LOL!

7 Likes

@Artemisia I am loving how it all fell into place for you. Life is just magickally wonderful sometimes isnā€™t it! Also, Spanish Beef Stew sounds amazing! I wouldnā€™t mind if you shared it in the recipe thread :yum:

I have never thought of burning feathers. That is something to think on for me. Not sure if I am crazy about the idea eitherā€¦ but now I"m kind of curious how they burn :fire: :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

Chocolate incense!?!?! :heart_eyes: Oh WOW- now thatā€™s a find! Please please please tell me what you think of it when it arrives- Iā€™d love to hear what you think (and if it actually smells like chocolate when itā€™s lit!) :chocolate_bar: :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll get the incense tomorrow. Iā€™ll do a review if youā€™d like so everyone knows.

7 Likes

If youā€™re willing, that would be awesome, @Amethyst! :heart: Thank you- I canā€™t wait to hear what you think of it. I hope it turns out to be amazing for you! :chocolate_bar: :diya_lamp:

8 Likes

I hope so too. Itā€™s part of a set, thereā€™s honey incense in there too. It sounds like it would smell yummy!

7 Likes

Thanks so much for that laugh! You always spark joy! What a wonderful gift!! :heart: :smiley: :sparkles:

9 Likes

:blush: Aww, thanks so much! Iā€™m glad I gave you a giggle!

8 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.