Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Amicus felium) 🐈‍⬛

Im-puurrrr-essive job to all those who joined in for the 55th Weekly Witchy Challenge :black_cat:

Cat Magick Challenge

To everyone who worked magick with or inspired by cats this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:black_cat::paw_prints: Amicus felium :cat: :sparkles:

→ “Amicus felium” is a Latin phrase that can be translated as: friend of cats

cat badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

From protective pet spells to creative crafting and so much more- what a delight to see the talents of the coven shining for Cat Magick! Whether you adore furry felines or don’t consider yourself much of a cat person- thanks for joining in the challenge this week to explore this curious aspect of magick :cat:

Hopefully the theme this week helped to you delve into or deepen your experience with this area of magick. Thanks so much for joining in and spreading inspiration throughout the coven! :sparkles:

(And an extra thanks again to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this week’s challenge! :tada:)

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :black_cat: :heart:

20 Likes

Thank you so much! I love the new badge. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for the badge

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge!

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: :heart: :heart: much appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you, love it! 🐈‍⬛

6 Likes

Love the Latin badges!:heart_eyes_cat: They’re so purr-ty.

5 Likes

Oh I love this new badge! Thank you! :star_struck:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus, @Crystal24, @Amethyst, @NickWick, @Peaches, @Kasandra, and @Jessika! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for joining in the challenge :black_cat: :two_hearts:

I’m ecs-cat-ic that you like it! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

So, happy to identify myself as friend of Cats. I love Cats. thanks @BryWisteria

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Princess_Tara! :heart::cat:

5 Likes

woo! how exciting :smiley:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun forum happenings.