Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Anthophile Witch) 🌻

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 86th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sunflower:

Flower Power Magick Challenge Herbs Plants Witchcraft

To all those who shared their flower magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sunflower::cherry_blossom: Anthophile Witch :white_flower: :rose:

–>[From Greek “anthos” (flower) and “-phile” (lover of), meaning “one who loves flowers”]<–

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments!

Picture from Pinterest

The forum became a garden of magick this week thanks to everyone’s beautiful flower work! There were so many creative ways shared for how to incorporate and draw on flowers within the Craft- thank you so much for joining in and sharing for your colorful and fun magick! :tulip: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(and an extra big thank you to @Kasandra for offering the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sunflower::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you dear and Thank you, everyone, for some great information during this week’s challenge.

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the new badge. I loved this challenge.

8 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you for the new badge! I know I have much more to learn when it comes to using flowers with my magick. This challenge has provided me with lots of information and new ways in which I can incorporate flowers into my daily rituals, etc. I am thankful that you chose to have this challenge. I can’t wait to see what this next one is!

Again, thank you for providing challenges that flex my magical muscles :muscle:t3: and enrich my craft! :magic_wand: :candle: :smiley:

Blessed Be!

Athena

9 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! I like collecting them!

9 Likes

Anthophile- I learned a new word!
Thanks for the badge, and as always, thanks for incorporating my suggestion into a weekly witchy challenge!

9 Likes

Thanks so much for this challenge! While I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do at first, I absolutely loved readying through everyone’s entries and all the gorgeous photos! It was a real treat :hibiscus:

9 Likes

Thank you! I love the new title @BryWisteria
:sunflower:

8 Likes

How nice! Thanks Bry and every one who read it.

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the challenge and the new badge. I really enjoyed this challenge and I loved reading everyones entries.

Happy Spring Everyone!

:hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip: :seedling: :lotus: :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :honeybee: :butterfly: :lady_beetle:

8 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge to add to my collection! @Amethyst between you & I we must have the most badges :joy: you can have more of a variety than I can now though. I don’t mind. I like the challenge badges the best. The others are just a bonus from time to time. :two_hearts:

Happy Spring :sunflower: :hibiscus: :white_flower: :herb: :butterfly: :rosette:

Everyone had such great entries & I’m sorry that I could show appreciation as I read them I had quite the week & weekend! I look forward to participating in the next challenge! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for my New Badge it’s wonderful. :bouquet:

7 Likes

Wishing everyone a :white_flower: :sunflower: Happy Spring, love this season.

7 Likes

That’s how I am! They’re the ones that are the most fun!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @LadyDennaRahl, @Ostara, @Athena, @Amethyst, @Kasandra, @Artemisia, @Marsha, @Garnet, @Sarafeena_Sage, @Susurrus, and @Debra2! :two_hearts:

Thank you all again for joining in the challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Cheers to all of the Anthophile Witches!

:hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :partying_face:

The pleasure is all mine, Athena- I am really honored if the challenge helped you to further develop your magickal practice! :heart: Thanks again for joining in, and I hope you like the next challenge too! :star2:

Hahaha same here- I was doing research into flower-related words that could be made into a title and pop, this one appeared like the first buds in spring. It was meant to be! And I learned a new word too :laughing: :+1:

Thanks again for such a fun challenge idea, Kasandra! :tada:

Happy Spring to you too, Sarall (and Siofra and Debra too)! :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hopefully a challenge about flowers will help to encourage nature along- c’mon, we’re all ready to see the flowers now! :sun_with_face::tulip: :laughing:

Awww I’m really glad you like the challenge badges so much, Siofra (and Amethyst too)! :blush: :heart:

Sometimes the badge name comes to me right away but other times I struggle to come up with something fitting, and I worry if it’ll be okay or not haha :sweat_smile: It really makes me happy to hear you enjoy them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badge! :sunflower:

6 Likes

Thank you for my new badge. I really enjoyed this challenge. :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rose: :seedling: :potted_plant:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome @jessica72 and @rachel21- thanks again for joining in! :heart::blush::blossom:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria I’m working on my garden still but everyday is a struggle in one way or another. I just have to go and get some plants and my son wants to plant some of the flowers and herbs that he grew and add them to the garden. It’s definitely going to be lovely. He also made a fairy door and I have fairy lights. I’ll show pictures when it’s finished.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Christina, and wow- that sounds amazing! :star_struck: I hope things continue to improve for you and I hope that you and your son have fun making the fairy garden, it sounds like a great project! :woman_fairy: :door::sparkles:

Can’t wait to see the pictures! Blessed be :heart:

3 Likes