Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Apothecarist) 🧰

Thank you very much to all the wonderful holistic witches who joined in for the 39th Weekly Witchy Challenge :toolbox: !

To all those who shared their apothecaries and talents for healing magick, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:toolbox: :herb: Apothecarist :funeral_urn: :sparkles:

Apothecarist

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It was a delight to see the beautiful herbs, oils, and diverse healing talents of the coven shine this week! Congrats to everyone who explored Green Magick, Kitchen Witchcraft, and all the wonders of Holistic Magick this week.

Whether you are new to this aspect of the craft or consider yourself a seasoned Green/White/Holistic Witch- thank you for sharing your skills! :sparkling_heart:

Hopefully this challenges helped you to branch off into a new or developing area of magick. With the inspiration and support of the coven, there is so much to explore! :blossom: :blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :toolbox: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! And for the inspiring challenges you do every week!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge! I’m very excited for it. I also added some Dandelion to my collection yesterday, they just started coming up!

7 Likes

The Travel Witch,
I really appreciate all that you do for our Coven. I am continuously learning and growing in my spiritual space! I love :two_hearts: the new badge of honor; to I am a very blessed Witch!
Blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you! I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get this badge, because I wasn’t sure what to do for this challenge at first.

7 Likes

Congratulations all! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge, wearing it with pride :rainbow:

7 Likes

Yay! I’m wearing this badge for a while thank you :smiley: Congratulations everyone :heartpulse: I had a lot of fun with this challenge, I’ve managed to build up a little store of goods until my green-fingered efforts pay off :herb: :herb: I also added new info to my BOS and BOM so that’s always a plus :star_struck:

7 Likes

You are very welcome @Amethyst, @Susurrus, @Jeannie1, @Kasandra, @IrisW, and @Liisa! Thank you all for your kind words and for joining in to share your talents- they were truly a delight to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats again, to all of the wonderful Apothecarists of the forum! :partying_face: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you!!! ILU

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @AliceInWonderdab! :blush: Thanks for joining in on the challenge- lots of love back to you too :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the badge, @BryWisteria and thank you to @Susurrus for the amazing box of herbs. Now when things settle down on the home front I can experiment in making some jars, spells, etc.
Much love to you both.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Rowan and @Missa! :heart: Thanks for joining in :blush:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.