Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Art Witch) 🎨

Three cheers for the talented folks who joined in for the 34th Weekly Witchy Challenge :art: !

To all those who expressed their magick through the arts- here is a special shout-outs for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:art: :scroll: Art Witch :microphone: :framed_picture:

Art witch title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

What a delight to see the many diverse talents of the forum come to light! The forum family is blessed with those of many skills and so much creativity. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations with others- it is amazing to see inspiration spread between us, stretching across the world :earth_americas: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As always, whether you shared your skills or enjoyed seeing the entries of others- I hope you enjoyed this challenge and were able to gain something valuable for your practice :sparkling_heart:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :art::heart_decoration:

10 Likes

Thank you! I really liked this one because I learned a new skill that I am good at! Thank you so much for the new badge! I can’t wait to see what the next challenge is!

5 Likes

Yay! Congrats everyone :art:

6 Likes

Thank you, this one was so much fun!

4 Likes

I loved this one too! It helped me learn more with the resin. I also found d cabochon molds to help with my wire wrapping.

4 Likes

Loved this challenge thank you so much

5 Likes

Thank you! I loved doing this challenge and seeing everyone’s art! :relaxed:
Might keep this badge on for a while since art is a huge part of who I am.

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I enjoyed this challenge

5 Likes

That’s why I have kept the same badge since I earned it. I like collecting the badges though & it reminds me that my art is just different ways of expression than other people’s. So many things can be art & we have so many talented people in the coven! I love seeing what everyone comes up with for the challenges.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge!

3 Likes

You are very welcome @Susurrus, @Rowan, @AliceInWonderdab, @Kasandra, @NickWick, and @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all once again for joining in- it is always amazing to see everyone’s talents! :sparkles:

Next challenge will be up within the next couple hours- I hope everyone enjoys the next one too :blush:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

I always enjoy the challenges. It brings my awareness to how my craft is involved with everything I do during the day. I love it.

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.