Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Astrologer) 🌌

Bravo to all the star-filled souls who joined in for the 44th Weekly Witchy Challenge :milky_way: !

To all those who explored Astrology in their magickal practice- here is a special shout-out for you!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:milky_way::telescope: Astrologer :sparkles::scroll:

Astrologer

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Well done to everyone who scanned their stars and explored their charts this week! Astrology is an aspect of magick that some hold close to their hearts while others choose to leave out of their practice. No matter how you view Astrology, thank you to all those who gave this challenge a try! :blush:

Hopefully, this challenge helped you to explore or deepen your knowledge with this aspect of magick. With the inspiration and support of your coven, I hope you had a good time and learned something new! :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :milky_way: :heart:

19 Likes

Thank you. Wearing my new title with pride :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you for the title present :gift::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

12 Likes

Awww!!! Thank you so much @BryWisteria. You made me smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria! This may be the one that I change mine to later today! I will have to think about it though. I’m still really attached to “Empathetic” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m excited about the next challenge! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for this one!

11 Likes

Thanks! Still have more to learn about astrology, but we all gotta start somewhere, right?:laughing:

10 Likes

Well done everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for the new badge also :heartpulse: as much as this challenge confused me I still enjoyed what I learned :slight_smile: I have a foundation of knowledge now to grow my wisdom on :heartpulse: I cant wait to see the next challenge :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the badge

7 Likes

Thanks so much I always look forward to getting my reward for the challenges!
Jeannie

8 Likes

You are very welcome everyone! :partying_face: :heart:

Thanks again to all of you for joining in- congrats to all the Astrolgers in the forum! :telescope: :milky_way: :star2:

8 Likes

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Thank you! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge my dear!

4 Likes

Wow @BryWisteria this is great! I love having this title! Thanks so much! So we can win more via the challenges?

5 Likes

You are very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And yes, @Volmarr! :grin::+1: Every weekly challenge has a corresponding title. There are also many titles/badges hidden around the site that you will earn automatically by doing certain things (such as giving hearts, writing posts, being active, etc.)

Some people like to discover them on their own, but you can always go to another user’s summary and click “badges” to see their collection (and read the badge descriptions to get hints about you could earn those titles/badges too! :grin:). For example, you can see the titles/badges I earned so far here! :trophy:

Happy badge collecting! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria ! I want to collect many of them!

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.