Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Aura Reader) 🌀

Great job to everyone who joined in for the 56th Weekly Witchy Challenge :cyclone:

Witchy Challenge Auras

To everyone who explored reading auras this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:cyclone::woman_juggling: Aura Reader :rainbow::low_brightness:

Aura Reader

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

While seeing auras comes naturally to some, it is something that doesn’t fit in with everyone’s practice. To everyone who explored seeing and/or sensing auras this week (whether it was your first time or your thousandth time doing so) thanks so much for giving it a try for the challenge! :pray::grin:

Hopefully the theme this week helped you to delve into or deepen your experience with this area of magick. Your entry helps to spread encouragement and inspiration throughout the coven :sparkles:

(And thanks again to @Susurrus for suggesting the theme for this week’s challenge! :tada:)

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :cyclone::heart:

11 Likes

Yaynesss! Thank you for the opportunity to earn a shiny new title. I’m already excited to see the next challenge topic

5 Likes

Ooo, thank you! :pray:
Looking forward to the next one

6 Likes

Thank you! I have so many badges I’m going to have to go through them to see what I have, maybe see what others have that were here before me too. See what I need to catch up on! Someday I will change it by my name. There are just so many to choose from & the one I have on seems to still be fitting. I really like to collect them though. :rofl:

4 Likes

As always, thank you! I wasn’t sure how to approach this challenge, but I’m glad that my own way of reading auras counted!

EDIT: this was my 30th badge, by the way!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @phoenix_dawn and @Peaches- I hope you’ll both enjoy the next challenge theme too! :blush::two_hearts:

You’ve got quite a wonderful collection of badges, @Susurrus- congrats to you on your work collecting them all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perhaps someday there will be one that you feel fits you even better than your current badge, but yes- there’s nothing wrong with keeping them in the collection! :+1::heart:

You did a great job with your exploration of auras, @Kasandra, thanks again for sharing! And a big congrats on your 30th badge- great job! :partying_face: :tada:

5 Likes

This challenge is the toughest challenge for me. Looking forward to participate at our next challenge. @anneshakargupta

5 Likes

I hope you enjoy the next theme, @Princess_Tara! The new challenge is coming very soon :grin::heart:

5 Likes

Yeah !!!I really enjoyed exploring my aura and others in the home! Thank you, and may you all enjoy this beautiful badge! :unicorn::rainbow:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thanks again for sharing your aura exploration, @Jeannie1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You did a great job- enjoy your badge too! :heart:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun forum happenings.