Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Beholder of Happiness) 😊

Thanks again to everyone who joined in for the 74th Weekly Witchy Challenge :blush:

Witch Challenge Magick of Happiness

To all those who explored happiness in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:blush: :heart: Beholder of Happiness :dancer: :laughing:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Unknown, shared on Pinterest

Reading through the challenge entries was an emotional experience this week- from happy moments and fun self-care to bittersweet nostalgia and finding ways to beat seasonal blues or recent sadnesses.

No matter how you felt during the holidays this year, thank you so much for taking the time to seek out happiness in your practice and share that joy with your coven. I am constantly inspired and in awe of the amazing strength displayed through the challenges! :heart::muscle:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada::blush:

Art by Ira Mitchell-Kirk: Dance for Joy

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be and much happiness to you! :blush::sparkles:

17 Likes

Always happy to join, what a shiny badge! :sunflower:

10 Likes

My 50th badge! Thank you! :star:

10 Likes

Oh, my beautiful Bryanna!
Thanks to you and all my adopted coven children for 10 months of sharing your joy and sorrows. I’ll always be open to you, as any mother, without judgement but lots of love.
Cyber hugs to you all.
Garnet Beholder of Happiness (and dragons)

8 Likes

Thank you! My collection is growing! :sun:

6 Likes

Thank you! I love it!

6 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! It makes me happy! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badge @BryWisteria

6 Likes

So very very grateful to have found this place and all the wonderful people here. These challenges are a real highlight for me to spark creativity and enthusiasm about Magick. I am very thankful for the wonderful challenges and for all of you.

You all make me happy :slight_smile:

Kat

5 Likes

Oh My! Bryanna, this is the perfect badge for me at this time. I love it @BryWisteria thank you so much.

4 Likes

Thank you for the badge! That was a fun surprise to wake up to this morning. Sweetest coven ever. I am truly enjoying it here :heart:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @RyuWyn, @Kasandra, @Garnet, @Susurrus, @Ostara, @Amethyst, @Jessica72, @Artemisia, @Debra2, and @LadyAuld.ofChico ! :heart: Thanks again so much to you all for joining in- cheers to the Beholders of Happiness, may joy always be within your reach! :blush::sparkles:

@Kasandra 50 badges is very impressive! Congrats to you, Kasandra! :tada:

@Garnet Big hugs back to you too, Garnet- thanks so much for being our adopted mother here! We are so lucky and blessed to have you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Artemisia You are so sweet, Kat- and you are a beacon of happiness yourself! Reading your posts and chatting with you makes me happy too. Thanks so much for being here :heart:

@Debra2 I’m glad the badge fits, Debra- you definitely earned it! May you wear it with pride, and may it help you to find more happiness in your days :blush:

@LadyAuld.ofChico I’m so glad to hear you feel that way- we do try to make it fun here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy your new badge, you earned it! :heart:

10 Likes

I’m a little slow at the response, and I hope you don’t think of me as ungrateful. :frowning: I thank you so much for my new title. I am very grateful! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I will honor this and continue to be me and try to continue to uplift my coven family! (that’s the counselor in me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ). We all have beautiful souls and it is a honor to be allowed to see and share what my fellow coven members are doing!

Blessed Be to all of you! :heart:

Athena

5 Likes

Oh no, not at all, @Athena- there is absolutely no need nor expectation to do so, please don’t worry! :heart: Rather, one way to think of these “Props and Presents posts” is that I’m expressing my gratitude to everyone who joined in the challenge! So a huge thanks again to you for joining in- you did a great job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Many blessings and much love back to you! :sparkles::blush:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.