Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Blessed By Abundance) 🌾

A hearty round of applause to all those who joined in on the Ninth Weekly Witchy Challenge!

:rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene::rice_scene:

To everyone who drew on the energies of abundance, inviting prosperity into their practice and their lives, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences and recipes, everyone who participated has received the small prize of a shiny new title!

:ear_of_rice::sparkles: Blessed by Abundance :bread::two_hearts:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :grinning:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site- click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on your username
  3. Next, click on β€œPreferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see β€œTitle”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing.
  5. Click β€œSave”

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section β€œBadges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

A big thank you to all those who joined in and pondered ways to be prosperous this week! I know some challenges have a very straightforward theme and that this one required a bit more thought. You were all very creative, and it was a pleasure seeing the many ways you interpreted and embraced this challenge :star_struck:

I pray that all of the lovely things you wished for come to you very soon, if they haven’t already! I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed practicing prosperity :sparkling_heart:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming early next week! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

And as always, Blessed Be! :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you! Even though I have my insecurities, I am truly blessed and abundant. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, ac/heat, love from my kids, income, education, and all you guys/gals here!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the new title! It’s always fun to participate in these challenges.

4 Likes

Thank you @TheTravelWitch for all your time and effort into creating these challenges! They keep us engaged and connected as well as expanding our knowledge and confidance.
Blessed Be.

4 Likes

You are very welcome @christina4, @kasie, and @tamera! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have a lot of fun putting the challenges together for everyone- it makes me so happy to hear you enjoyed it! :heart_eyes:

One update- the lovely @janelle has also been added to the list of successful challenge participants! :raised_hands: Apologies again for missing you! :bowing_woman:

If anyone else had a challenge entry that wasn’t listed/tagged in the main challenge post and I missed you, please let me know! :grin: There’s many wonderful discussions in the forums so things can get buried- but you definitely deserve credit and recognition for your challenge entries!

Congrats again to everyone- enjoy your new titles :heart:

2 Likes