Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Blessed by Dragons) 🐲

Bravo to everyone who joined in for the 49th Weekly Witchy Challenge :dragon_face: !

To all those who explored Dragon Magick this week- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:dragon: :fire: Blessed by Dragons :sparkles::dragon_face:

Dragon title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Whether you work with dragon deities, draw energy from Draconian source, or find inspiration from these creatures of legend- thank you for sharing your Dragon Magick experiences this week! :dragon_face:

Hopefully you had fun this week deepening a beloved aspect of magick or trying something new in your craft. Through exploring this aspect of magick and reading the entries of fellow coven members, may challenges help to spark inspiration and fuel creativity in your magickal practice :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :raised_hands:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :dragon_face: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Well, I’ve finally found a badge that I’m definitely not going to change anytime soon!
Thank you very much for this week’s witchy challenge, @BryWisteria!
I loved reading all of the posts and I’m happy that everyone was able to connect with dragons in some way.
May you continue to receive their blessings! :dragon:

6 Likes

You are welcome @Kasandra- wear the badge with pride, it suits you very well! :sparkles: Many thanks again to you for such a great idea for a challenge! :dragon_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for another badge! I’m glad that @Kasandra has a badge that suits her well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I agree with @christina4 I’m happy for @Kasandra too! Well deserved title!

I’m excited for the next challenge. They keep me connected & help me find what really resonates with my practice.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks I wear my badges with great honor and blessings to be knowledgeable about many different magical correspondences including the dragon :dragon:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the new badge, my dear!

5 Likes

Thank you!! :hugs: it’s been a pleasure doing the dragon challenge, learnt a good bit alone the way.

6 Likes

You are very welcome, everyone- another congrats to all those Blessed by Dragons! :sparkles: :dragon_face: May your dragon magick continue to shine brightly :blush:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.