Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Blessed One) :sparkleS:

Thank you again to everyone who joined in for the 65th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sparkles:

Weekly Challenge Magickal Blessings Spells8

To all those who shared their exploration of magickal blessings this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sparkles: :pray: Blessed One :scroll::dove:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

550361_10151418148104341_763987182_n
Blessing from Crone Chronicles

Well done to all those who shared their blessings this week! Whether you wrote your own, shared a personal favorite, or explored blessings in another way- thanks for spreading positive energy around the coven :blush:

I hope you enjoyed the theme this week- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

(And thanks again to @Amethyst for suggesting the theme this week!)

Blessing from Pinterest

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sparkles::scroll:

18 Likes

Good morning! Thank you @BryWisteria! I enjoyed this one. I was able to get caught up on my witchy boxes & gained some lovely teas from them. I also got to learn a little more about Persephone too! I really appreciate the challenges & collecting the badges! :heart:

13 Likes

Ohhh! Thank you so much @BryWisteria for the shoutout and for the new title :slight_smile: Love it :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to bless others through this challenge!! And thank you for the badge!

11 Likes

I learned a lot about Bastet and her history. These challenges are seriously helpful in creating a stronger and smarter witch.

13 Likes

They were the one thing I kept up with other than checking in on the site. Everything else just kind of got put on the back burner. I love doing the challenges & they keep me connected & practicing.

8 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge! I enjoy collecting them!

7 Likes

Thank you! I agree that the challenges are an amazing way to get creative and learn and share things.

9 Likes

So happy :blush:. Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria

7 Likes

Thank you! I am realizing I that I have a lot to be grateful for, so I enjoyed the opportunity to acknowledge it by giving something back.

7 Likes

Beautiful title! Great reminder that we are blessed, even during rough times. Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! This was an interesting challenge.
Good Idea @Amethyst !

6 Likes

Wearing it with pride!

¡Gracias!

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for this new badge. Good morning @BryWisteria I had fun with this one. :sparkles:
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Thank you @Rowan! Glad you liked the idea!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus, @Peridot, @Christina4, @Amethyst, @NoName, @NickWick, @anon87969570, @Kasandra, @Rowan, @RyuWyn, and @debra2! :heart: Many blessings back to each of you- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :tada:

And thank you @Susurrus, @Christina4, and @NoName- I’m so glad the challenges have been valuable in your magickal practices! It makes me so happy to hear that they have been helpful for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks for this lovely challenge @BryWisteria

5 Likes

Thank you you all are such a blessing in my life! :spider_web: I could never imagine that I would fall in love with the craft like I have! :spider:
Know much more than anything it has thought me to be more intentional with my words :speaking_head: because they are powerful!:dragon_face: I feel a creative energy flowing through me and I would not be able to to be who I am today without the help of our coven!:handshake: Thank you all for your sunshine :sun_with_face: and bright blessings!
Most of all I just love my badge it’s a great :blush: way to look at the progress and how much we have learned together! :honeybee:
Blessed with magic and bright blessings!!! :sparkles:🐈‍⬛
Jeannie

7 Likes

Without the challenges, I would have the experience that I do now. I would be book smart though! I’m constantly reading things & looking things up :joy: but to have the actual experience is a totally different path of growth.

The challenges have always been something that I look forward to & have enjoyed to doing to clarify my understanding. I have also been able to find what really works for me & what doesn’t. I feel like my practice is my own now! :heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Princess_Tara, thanks for joining in! :blush:

I’m so glad you like the badge and that you enjoy the challenges, @Jeannie1- but even without them, you have spread your magickal wings and grown so wonderfully in your Craft thanks to your own power and talents :sparkling_heart: May your creativity and beautiful energy continue to shine brightly! Congrats to you for how far you’ve come, and for the exciting path that awaits you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Many blessings back to you!

That makes me so happy to hear that, thanks @Susurrus! :two_hearts: I think that’s the most important thing that you’ve been able to explore many different aspects and made your Craft your own. Congrats on your magickal growth and on finding your own wonderful way forward! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes