Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Bubbly Witch) 🛁

Hooray to the squeaky-clean souls who jumped in for the Twentieth Weekly Witchy Challenge! :bathtub:

To all those who splished and splashed with soap and spells to indulge in rejuvenating bath/shower rituals- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:bathtub::sparkles: Bubbly Witch :shower::herb:

bubbly witch

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Is everyone ready to take on December feeling a bit more refreshed? :relieved: I hope you all enjoyed working your magick to treat yourself to a well-deserved moment of relaxation!

It was a delight to see the many different ways everyone took on this challenge. Your magick is an expression of your uniqueness and I love seeing everyone’s creativity and joy come to life in their spells, recipes, blends, and creations. So many wonderful bath and shower rituals came out of this challenge- thank you all for sharing your wisdom with the forums! :bathtub::grin:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :raised_hands:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I can’t believe I missed my entry. I’m so awful with getting things done this week. Once again I’m struggling with my depression. It’s been such a rollercoaster these last couple of weeks.

With my hand acting up more than normal, but I think I was overdoing it with the ornaments, I’ve had to go back on prednisone. Then my mother was diagnosed with Covid and she has directives to not be hospitalized and a DNR. So I’ve been trying to keep up with how she is doing at the nursing home, a staff member gave it to her & her roommate.

Nevermind the financial stress, I am still waiting to get my funds from social security, I was approved, but they are still processing the decision. It’s getting close to the wire for Christmas/Yule and I’m running behind on some bills. So I am trying to also refinance my car loan right now.

I feel like a slacker, but I have a lot on my plate. I will try to be more active and remember the challenges.

2 Likes

No worries at all, @Susurrus! :hugs: I know things have been super busy for you lately- you really have a lot on your plate, girl. I am sending good wishes to your mother and to your financial situation as well. May the funds clear quickly! :pray:

I totally understand that life is busy and the holidays are the craziest time of the whole year. No worries at all to step back from a challenge and focus on your priorities- there are much more urgent things!

And about getting the title, also no worries- as there will be another Catch-Up challenge in a few weeks! You (and anyone else who wants to participate in a previous challenge) will absolutely have a chance to get this title. If you’re up for it, I am looking forward to hearing about your lovely shower ritual experience! :shower::sparkles:

Take it easy and take good care of yourself, Krissie- love and light to you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s been a rollercoaster few months that’s for sure. It’s like every day is a race I didn’t train for and I’m behind! It’s starting to get a little easier, I just wish the light at the end of the tunnel would get bigger soon. I see it, it’s there, but it seems so far away.

I love the catch-up challenges too. So I’m looking forward to that, maybe there’s another one I can catch up on too!

2 Likes

I’m so glad to hear things are getting easier for you, @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope everything continues to improve and flow smoothly throughout December!

Hooray- I’m happy you like the catch-up challenges! :grin: I’ll wait a few more challenges so there will be plenty of previous ones to choose from, but it is coming soon! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.