Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Casual Caster) šŸ˜Ž

Merry meet!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 104th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sunglasses:

Spells8 Challenge Witch Casual Informal Magick

To all those who explored informal magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sunglasses::magic_wand: Casual Caster :person_cartwheeling: :sparkles:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Freepik

Thank you so much to everyone who jumped in and gave informal magick a try this week- as well as to those who realized they were already casting casually on their own! :wink:

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra big thank you to @Amethyst for suggesting the theme for this week! :heart:)

Art by Strigoides on DeviantArt: Witch on the Beach

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sunglasses::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the new badge!

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the new badge. I realize I am a casual caster by nature and that is a worthy kind of witch to be.

Congratulations to everyone else who earned the badge. Thank you for sharing your ideas and practices!

11 Likes

Thank you to all who gave me great ideas this week, and to @BryWisteria for the shiny new badge! It was a pleasure to read the entries!

10 Likes

Thank you for the lovely badge! :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! And thank you to @Amethyst for the great challenge idea! I loved reading everyoneā€™s entries.

8 Likes

Congrats to everyone with a new badge! :heart: I know I didnā€™t get a chance to respond directly to everyone but I did read through most of the entries. We have some fantastically talented people here!

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the challenge and the new badge! :heart:

8 Likes

Ruzun svaangein drey ofaal siinezin, zuā€™u kent saag, ā€œForuniis!ā€ Daar jur lost lith leikke, nuz zuā€™u drey suz fos dreyha. Zuā€™u nis saraan erei dirsul fah borii jur!

Since everyone got a badge, I must say,
ā€œCongratulations!ā€ This challenge was a bit difficult, but I figure out what to do. Canā€™t wait until tomorrow for the next challenge!

P.S. I worded that first sentence that way because Iā€™m practicing with prepositions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Bry for this new title and @Amethyst for this inspiration , it was really helpful this week :heart:

6 Likes

@Amethyst great idea with this challenge, @BryWisteria thank you for the new badge. Thank you dear witches for all that you shared! Inspirational!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge @BryWisteria & @Amethyst for the inspiration!

Congratulations :tada: to everyone also receiving a new title!

I enjoyed this one after it all came together, Iā€™m pretty good at chaotic/casual/informal. Its what works right now!

I also enjoyed everyones entries & photos. They were all great & very well done!

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome to everyone who liked the idea! LOL! I learned a lot from yā€™all! It was amazing!

7 Likes

Iā€™m so happy I joined just in time to earn this title! I feel like it suits me quite well. I enjoyed participating in this one with the rest of you!

Thanks to the mods and project managers who make these challenges possible!

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome everyone- thanks again to all who joined in! :heart::blush: I still havenā€™t written out individual responses to every entry yet (work in progress! lol) but Iā€™ve read all of them and really enjoyed seeing everyoneā€™s casual and natural creativity at work- congrats again to all of the Casual Casters! :tada::two_hearts:

@Amethyst Thanks again for such a fun challenge idea, Amethyst! Iā€™m glad you were able to collect some new ideas for fun casual casting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next challenge is in the works and coming soon~! :soon: :trophy::sparkles:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.