Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) đź•‘

A round of applause to everyone who joined in for the 70th Weekly Witchy Challenge :clock2:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Catch-Up

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

A Touch of Tarot - Tarot Reader
@Christina4
@BrightBear

Healthy Dose of Crystals - Crystal Healer
@BrightBear

One Witch to Another - Keeper of Knowledge
@Rowan

Magick on the Go - Wandering Witch
@Rowan

Moon Magick - Moon Witch
@Jessica72

The Veil Between Worlds - Witch of the Veil
@Jessica72

Trying Something New - Experimenter
@Susurrus

Celestial Exploration - Cosmic Witch
@Susurrus

Making Objects Magickal - Enchanter
@TheTravelWitch

Magick in the Arts - Art Witch
@Christine13

Reading Auras - Aura Reader
@Amethyst

Spell-ing Bee - Spell Master
@Garnet

Giving Gratitude - Blessed and Grateful
@mary25
@Garnet

Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance
@mary25

Peering into Past Lives - Witch of the Ages
@Velle

Spell Swap Meet - Coven Contributor
@phoenix_dawn

Holiday Cheer - Merrily Magickal
@Kasandra

Books,Tomes,Tales - Book Lover
@Kasandra
@MeganB
@IrisW
@Steph

Dragon Magick - Blessed by Dragons
@RyuWyn
@Valen

Claws, Paws, Tails, Scales - Animalis magum
@Artemisia

Thrifty Witch - Thrifty Witch
@IrisW

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Your title for this challenge depends on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

Picture from Pixabay

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Pixabay

Great job to everyone who caught up on challenges this week! I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing.

If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Once again- congrats to all, and thanks for participating! :hugs:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :clock2::sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to join in on these fun challenges and the new titles.

8 Likes

Thank you for the badges! I’m excited to have 1 of each now for the Weekly Challenges. :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria for my brand new badges. So looking forward to our next challenge. I have been blown away by my coven-mates entries. We truly have some amazingly talented people in this group! Thank you everyone xxx

8 Likes

That was fun! You guys are great! I’ve only been here a short time but I’ve learned so much! And I definitely like my new title, even though I’m still a baby witch.

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :partying_face: I love to see all those names up there of members who tried something new!

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge and the opportunity to catch up. Badges are like pokemon, gotta collect them all! It’s so much fun, I can’t wait to see what you think of next!

8 Likes

46 badges now! Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you! Wearing it with honor :dragon:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome @Garnet, @Susurrus, @Jessica72, @christine13, @MeganB, @Amethyst, @Kasandra, and @RyuWyn- congrats again to you all! :tada:

And thanks so much for joining in- it is all of you who make these challenges fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers to that- we are blessed with amazingly talented coven members, yourself included, Jessica! :partying_face: :heart:

It’s fine to identity as a “baby witch” for as long as you feel comfortable with the title, but I agree that you’ve already come a long way in your practice, Christine! Great job so far and cheers to the continued road again- keep going strong! :sparkling_heart::blush:

Hahaha I love this! :joy::+1:

8 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.