Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) đź•’

A round of applause to everyone who joined in for the 80th Weekly Witchy Challenge :clock3:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Catch-Up

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

Picture from Pixabay

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Your title for this challenge depends on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Pixabay

Great job to everyone who caught up on challenges this week! I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing.

If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :clock3::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for giving us another chance to catch up!

7 Likes

That was great to have the contrast of choosing your adventure and seeing the diversity within the group. In saying that, I do look forward to having a guided challenge that takes me to a fresh new topic as well though. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the cool titles and the challenge!!

6 Likes

Thank you for my New Badges and for letting me do the catch-ups.

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a shiny new badge :partying_face: :tada:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badges. Thank you everyone for your love and kindness. Mum’s surgery went really well. xxx

7 Likes

I like the Catch Up Challenges & being able to choose what you want to learn more about each time. Thank you for the badges!

7 Likes

So bummed that I missed this challenge. Crazy busy these past two weeks with work. Really enjoyed everyone’s entries though so that was pretty cool :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone- thanks again to all those who were able to join in! :heart: May your wear your new badges with pride, you earned them! :sparkles::trophy::blush:

@Jessica72 That is wonderful, Jessica- I’m so happy to hear that your mum’s surgery went well!

@Satu_TheGreenWitch No worries, Satu- I hope you’re doing well and that the busy phase at work quiets down for you soon! :blush:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.