Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents đź—“ (Catch-Up!)

Congrats to all those who joined in for the special-edition Fifteenth Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE!

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways- here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

Kitchy Witchery

Earth-Friendly Witchcraft

Dream Magick

Dealing in the Divine

Moon Magick

Celestial Exploration

Foretelling the Future

Thrifty Witch

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

<<Your title for this challenge depends on which challenge(s) you completed!>>

A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :raised_hands:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Well done to everyone who joined it! As always, it was a pleasure seeing your magickal talents shine. A special round of applause to those brave souls who did not one- but two challenges this week!

I hope everyone had fun and was able to get a badge or title you were missing. I am looking forward to more challenges with you all in the coming weeks :blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :loudspeaker:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun doing these challenges and I’m happy to have 2 more titles!

I’m trying to work more with the divine and I’m always looking for ways to up-cycle things to use.

I can’t wait for the next challenge.

6 Likes

Hooray, my first badge! Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you! I love the title! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone on your new badges!! :clap: :clap: :tada:

And thanks for sharing your interpretations of each challenge with us!! That’s what practical Magic is all about! :grin:

2 Likes

I know I’m excited for my new badge and feel blessed!
Jeannie

1 Like

You are very welcome @Susurrus, @Marcy, @Rowan, and @Jeannie1- enjoy the badges! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats again- you worked hard :confetti_ball:

I hope you like the next challenge as well, it will be posted to the forum very soon! :raised_hands: :grin:

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the next challenge. I love how they incorporate so many facets of our craft and we have to expand our horizons within it to make it our own!

3 Likes

You summed up the challenges perfectly, @Susurrus- I’m so happy you see them this way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The newest one is hot off the press so to say- I hope you enjoy the new theme as well :raised_hands::grin:

1 Like

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.