Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) 🏃‍♀️

Well done to everyone who joined in for the special-edition 35th Weekly Witchy Challenge! :running_woman:

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Your title for this challenge depends on which challenge(s) you completed!

A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Well done to all talented folks- and a special round of applause to those brave souls who did not one- but two challenges this week! :clap:

I hope everyone had fun and was able to collect a badge or title they had been missing. If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future.

Once again- congrats to all, and thanks for participating! :hugs:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :running_woman: :heart:

11 Likes

Cheers to my two new badges! :grin: I love collecting a new one every week!

9 Likes

Thank you, TheTravelWitch! :pray:t4: I already changed my title to Book Lover. :books: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Looks good on you :blush:

6 Likes

Me too!! It’s fun and gives us something to do.

6 Likes

I love my new badge, I am going to have to go through them the next time to see which ones I am still missing! I love the catch up challenges!

5 Likes

I love mine too, I’m glad I had the chance to still get it even if it got very close! :sweat_smile: :alembic:

5 Likes

Thank you for the badge! They’re like Pokemon, gotta collect them all! LOL.

6 Likes

:hugs: thank you, really happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

:sparkles:Blessed Be!:first_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face:
I am so happy! I love my new badge Thank You!
I love our friendship and companionship we share! Truly an inspiration in my life! Mind, body and soul! I feel good today spiritually ! I am gifted thank you to the divine healing and guidance! I just wanted to say thank you to my coven! Thank you for the way you always shine! You all are a spark of the divine! We are the infinite roots!
May you all be blessed!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very welcome everyone- thank you all for your warm words, and once again for joining in the challenge! :handshake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you enjoy your new badge(s) and this week’s challenge theme!

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Congratulations on all the badges earned by all the Witches who participated!! :mage: :woman_mage:

And a huge Thank You to Brianna, @BryWisteria for taking the time to grant them all! :medal_sports:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Francisco! :raised_hands: There were a lot of badges awarded for so many amazing challenge entries! :trophy:

Congrats again, everyone! :partying_face:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.