Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Coven Contributor) 🎇

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 69th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sparkler:

Spells8 Spell Swap Meet Witchy Challenge

To all those who shared their favorite spells and rituals this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sparkles::open_book: Coven Contributor :books::infinite_roots:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from the Gods and Demons Wiki

Many thanks to everyone who shared their favorite spells, rituals, blessings, and more! By sharing the best in your Book, you’ve helped to spread the love for spells and gave some great resources to your fellow coven members. Hopefully you picked up a few new spells for your own collection too! :infinite_roots: :grin:

I hope you enjoyed the challenge theme- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada:

(And thanks again to @Phoenix_dawn for suggesting the theme for this week!)

Art by Boris Olshansky

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sparkler::heart:

19 Likes

Thanks for the badge.

9 Likes

Yay my first challenge badge :blush: thank you @BryWisteria. Big thank you to everyone for sharing such amazing knowledge and wisdom.

12 Likes

Good morning @BryWisteria & thank you for the new badge :hugs:

Maybe we could get all of the spells shared in the challenge & make up a pdf Grimoire for Spells8 or some kind of Spell Book. :sunglasses:

I look forward to the next challenge though! I hope you have a great day! :two_hearts:

I feel like we are getting close to a Catch Up Challenge? I could also just be eager to finish the challenge I missed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria :grin:
And thank you to those who chose the Anxiety Be Gone spell as their fave. Anxiety is something I deal with almost daily and creating that spell was a bit of a challenge lol… literally because it was for a challenge last year. But seeing that it helps others is such a good feeling… so thank you.

Blessed Be,

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge! I like this one! Not that I don’t like the others too!

10 Likes

@BryWisteria thanks for the challenge and thank you for the lovely new badge

9 Likes

I am honored! Thank you! -much love

9 Likes

@Rowan I also struggle with anxiety and this spell I find to be a lifesaver. Thank you so much! -blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you! I pray that all my posts will continue to be insightful and inspirational. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Ee! First challenge badge! Thank you so much this one was a lot of fun!! I loved seeing everyone’s favorites!

8 Likes

Blessed Be to you as well. :dizzy:

5 Likes

Thank you for the new Badge @BryWisteria
Blessed Be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch I am so blessed!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very welcome @Princess_Tara, @Jessica72, @Susurrus, @Rowan, @Amethyst, @Crystal24, @Moonshadow, @Kasandra, @Velle, @Debra2, and @Jeannie1! :heart:

Congrats to all the of the Coven Contributors- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :tada::grin:

A fun idea! :star_struck: I remember when the challenge was being discussed, the possibility of a coven grimoire was put on the table.

I know things are busy at the moment and there is a long list of content to be made, but perhaps a spell collection/coven grimoire is something @Francisco might consider for the future? :grinning:

Your intuition is right on, Siofra! :laughing: :+1: This week’s challenge is number 70- it’s time for a catch up! :tada:

The new challenge will launch in the forum shortly- keep an eye on the main page for the details! :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to the next one! :hugs:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.